CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. CAM fails to connect to Kraken after PC wakes from sleep

After my PC wakes from sleep, CAM reports "Another program is preventing CAM from connecting to your device" and all the options to control my Kraken X72 disappear. The X72 fans/pump immediately start running at the default (loud) speed until I restart CAM, which seems to resolve the issue... Until my PC goes to sleep again. The problem does not occur after the system is powered on, or after a system restart. It only happens after waking from sleep.

This is a new issue that appeared after one of the myriad of recent CAM updates (sorry, not sure which one…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How To Recover Gmail account with Date of Birth?

Do you forget you Gmail account password? and you also forget the phone number through which you registered in your email account. and you also don't remember the password of alternate email d. and the answer of security question. then you need to do one more option is their e through which you can recover you account. yes we are listing right. and that is with date of birth. you just follow below steps and get the account back:-
    open login page.
    then enter your email address
    then click on forget password
    then you redirect to the recovery page. here…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How To Fix Netflix error Code M7361 1253?

This error occurs when your device not connected to the internet properly. then you have to refresh your page again and again but the problem is not resolved then you are searching for help. you need help who can resolve your problems permanently without making much time. then you have to do small things like you can contact our technicians who can guide you I assure you to get your solutions and you can use your Netflix account error-free, then you easily know How To Fix Netflix Error Code M7361 1253? and the main thing is that this is all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SIMPLE WAYS TO RESOLVE COMMON EPSON PRINTER ERRORS

Printers have become an essential tool in the office and home environment nowadays. In the current age, users are going for wireless printers to make their work easier. You can choose the type of printers according to your requirement. Some of the other problems might be faced by the user which can be sorted by a quick call to the Epson customer service. However, you can also sort the issue by Epson printer troubleshooting option. Epson is one of the best printers which offer some amazing functionalities.
    WEBSITE::https://www.printertollfreenumber.com/epson-printer-troubleshooting

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. CAM wont dowload

I installed CAM on my pc and it worked fine. Later on I try to go on it but when I opened it it told me there was a a problem . Then I go to windows to open it, it would load in and nothing would happen. Then I try again and its not even in my windows anymore. I try to install it again which it works. I go on it and it want start up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. handy reparatur

Handy Reparatur Bremen. Wir reparieren alle gängigen Hersteller in bester Qualität. Besuchen Sie uns: https://like-new.de

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. minimize to system tray

after minimize it should go in system tray not in task bar, or there should be an option for it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. CAM not working since 20/04/11

CAM is not launching since few hours.

I have tryed to uninstall, delete AppData/roaming/NZXT folder, delete every NZXT relatives key in regedit, restart, windows is up to date and I cannot make it work again.

Please I really need to fix it to be able to use fanspeed when gaming also my Hue 2.

If you have any suggestions ...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Troubleshoot your Netgear router

Multiple computers share a common Internet connection from Netgear router which makes it easier to use the internet for everyone. To continue with your work without any interruptions you should know the basic steps of logging in to Netgear router/wireless Router, how to connect the cable etc, and for such queries and other technical issues, you can troubleshoot your Netgear router here https://netgearcustomerservicenumbers.blogspot.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CPU fan speed showing Kraken pump speed

Hello, I recently updated to Cam version 4.5.1 from 3.7.X and the CPU fan speed showing is actually the pump speed, instead of the fan speed. Prior to the update, the correct fan speed was showing. How can I fix this?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to book Your Airline seat when purchasing flight tickets?

Online Seat Selection Process On While Booking Flight Tickets: Swiss Air

· Navigate to the official site of Swiss Air utilizing your internet browser and afterward move to the Book area

· Make your ideal determination for trip type for example full circle, single direction or multi-city and afterward select your takeoff and goal areas

· Pick the movement dates according to your decision and afterward the quantity of voyagers

· Hit the Search Flights catch to list all the accessible flights and afterward you can make your own choice

· Next, you can choose your seats on the following…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. non gage

Le transfert de la carte grise (désormais appelée certificat d'immatriculation) peut ainsi se faire et le véhicule pourra être immatriculé au nom du nouveau propriétaire.<a href="https://certificat-denongage.fr/">non gage</a>

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I CANT CHANGE MY LED COLORS. ITS NO WHERE ON HERE

Computer is blasting blue on all in my case and its screwing with me. No idea how to change it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CAM ver. 4 Freezes PC when typing specific letter

When using cam ver 4 (newest build as of 04.04.2020) typing polish letter "ó" multiple times freezes browser (Had to restart every time). No matter the browser. Also, typing the letter in for example Notepad makes you type much slower (as in cant spam as fast as klicking the key).
    Extremely bizzare. Hope it gets fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. High-quality furniture

Are you looking for proven solutions for your apartment? Are you looking for modern furniture? See the offer https://www.sellyhome.no Here you will find a large selection of furniture, beds, mattresses for your apartment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Spectrum Roadrunner Email Sign Up/TWC Email Sign Up.

The old webmail.runner.com and RR.com login URLs never again work. To make another email account, you should preferably go to www.spectrum.net and sign in using your username and mystery key for that organization. In case you don't starting at now have a Spectrum account, you can in like manner make one from that page by clicking 'Make a Username'.

At the point when you have set apart in to your Spectrum account, go to the menu image in the upper left of the screen and a short time later snap on 'Administer Account'. Select 'Web', trailed by 'Make Email Address'…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get the best greenville sc golf carts

Get the best greenville sc golf carts at Rogers Ev as we also provide starev elctric vehicle as these are world's top manufacturers in electric vehicles.
    https://www.rogers-ev.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Want to buy felt nibs?

If you want to buy felt nibs then you should visit Spartan felt as you will find wide variety in these like permanent markers, colored markers, etc.
    https://spartanfelt.com/fiber-nibs-for-writing/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in