CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. the overlay doesn't works

the shortcut for the overlay doesn't works
    I am in the latest version of cam
    thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to fix the issues related to Norton Setup?

Have you frustrated by facing the Norton setup issues in your software? Whether your Norton antivirus is not working well or you don’t know how to fix the Norton setup or any other issue related to it. Don’t take so just stress and just hold on. We are here to help you 24*7. Just dial our contact number and feel free to ask anything related to the Norton antivirus software.

https://m-nortoncomsetup.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CAM won't apply custom cooling profile on startup

Every time I start up my PC, CAM automatically applies the silent cooling profile instead of my custom one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. CAM stuck on device loading...

If I try to use CAM, I can use it for a few minutes and then it will randomly stop working.

If I close and reopen the app, on the Lighting/Tuning tabs I only see Kraken X - Device loading... and it's stuck like that until I reboot my pc.

If I reboot the PC, I can use CAM for a few more minutes until it happens again.

After it stops working, the lighting is stuck at the last setting and the cooler profile defaults to the one the AIO uses if CAM is not installed.

Edit: I use v.…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Geek squad tech support

For all your tech-related issues and your house electrical and electronics appliances, you can contact Geek squad tech support for assistance and they will visit you at your place to solve your issues within no time after booking a tech agent.
    you can visit us at https://squadtechsupport.net/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. AMD Wraith Prism CPU Cooler reporting "n/a" for RPM in CAM

CAM software is posting "n/a" for the CPU cooler rpm. The fan cable is properly connected to the CPU_FAN1 header on an ASRock x570 Taichi motherboard, and I'm using the latest version of the CAM software, v4.x released in Nov 2019. The cooler is an AMD Wraith Prism; is this cooler supported by CAM? If it isn't, could you update and release a new version of CAM that supports this popular cooler asap? Anyone else have this cooler and having it report successfully in CAM?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Zelle Customer Service

The experts at the Zelle Customer Service Number team provide instant support to get the users out of their queries and provide a satisfactory solution to the queries.
    With the user-friendly experience on the site of Zelle, it seems quite easy and accessible to use the features of the Zelle mobile application but any error could occur at any point in time. Users need not worry about that! The Service Agents would provide urgent support to their users, once connected with them.

more info :-https://zellepaycustomerservice-help.000webhostapp.com/2019/12/1-844-595-0525-zelle-customer-service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How Do I Fix Quicken Error CC-503?

I’m Quicken user and facing Quicken CC-503 error code. While updating my Quicken account, I am experiencing this error code. Now, I am unable to operate my Quicken account, so I am into a big problem. There are many reasons of it, so I don’t know exactly. I have applied my skills to sort out this error code, but no results. Now what should I do for this error code? I am not proficient Quicken support professional, so I want to take help from Quicken support experts. Can you recommend me how to fix Quicken error CC-503 simply?
    https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/troubleshoot-quicken-error-cc-503/
    http://notes.soliveirajr.com/user/profile/14905.page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Zelle Customer Service

The experts at Zelle Customer Service provides an instant support to get you out of your queries.
    It seems quite easy and accessible to use the features of the Zelle mobile application but an error could occur at any time. Need not to worry! The Service Agents will provide you urgent support once contacted.
    You can place a call to contact the agents at Zelle Customer Service to get the precise answer to your questions.

more info:- https://americacustomerservice.8b.io/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sling TV Not Working? Contact 1844-375-4111

The procedure is simple simply set-up spilling player and TV, interface them with the web after that make a Roku account and actuate your record. Roku is considered as best among others and enthusiastically suggested. You can likewise appreciate administrations like Youtube, Sling TV and can get to other spilling administrations too. Roku gives you access for Sling TV's 500,000+ motion pictures and TV arrangement and then some. In the event that confronting the reason Sling TV Not Working On Roku and ready to determine it. Need to find out about the gadget give us a +1-844-375-4111 whenever for better…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Modern solutions

Are you looking for a professional company that will introduce modern technologies in your company? Contact https://pro4people.com/software-development/ They have experience in implementing new solutions for the company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Zelle Customer Service Number

Zelle Customer Care Email Address details are enclosed at the official website. But you can reach Zelle Support page to clarify your doubts. Get an instant and accessible support from the experts at the Zelle Customer Service Number to solve all the queries related to your Zelle account. The need to rush to ATM's in hurry has gone now, with the introduction of Zelle where you can get notifications of your money transfer at your fingertips. The best ever easy to access and safest app to let you send money, on which you can rely on. The app comes with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to Reactivate AOL Account Step By Step Procedure

In this section, we are going to discuss some of the easy steps to reactivate AOL account. You need to remember that if you do not log in your account for 90 days, then your account gets automatically deactivated. On the other hand, if you can not access your account for 180 days, then you cannot reactivate your account further and the account automatically deleted. And you cannot recover any data from the account further. Hence, follow the steps mentioned in the below section and try to implement them carefully. The whole process takes time in order to reactivate your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Consult HP printers support executive with any of your issues?

Are you facing problems with your hp printer? Well, you should not be upset to see such irregularity and seek the flawless solution for it. The normal person does not know effective procedure to handle such type of ambiguity the comes in HP printer. You should not reside in the compromising effect of HP printer, just contact directly to our third party professional team.They are well versed with the effective problem solving to fix its major and minor flaws in a limit amount of your time. You just have contact to HP Printer in error state team, the assistance of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Lights not work!!

The NZXT detect my x62 and show lights config but leds not work

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CAM's V4 processes aren't showing if OS isn't in english

Hi, Just recently had to change my windows 10 from french to english and realized that CAMv4 was showing new things: the processes that are using the most CPU, GPU, RAM, etc... and also the overall all processes at the bottom. When I switch my windows back to french, at the bottom, I just see LOADING and nothing else.
    Seems the process aren't read correctly when the OS is not in english (at least for french).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cash App Customer Service

Looking For Cash App Customer Service Number, We offer the most effective specific customer Support Over the Phone. These are some regular problems that Customer look with their technicians that our master professional will assist you directly on our Cash App Customer Service. For reliable facilitate, you’ll be able to dial the Technical support range. You can reach the North American nation from any piece of the globe and that we can guarantee that each one in all the problems with your online Tech is effectively Solved by Our Customer Care.

https://customerservice-cashapp.8b.io/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Best Commercial Properties on Dwarka Expressway – Neo Developers

Neo Developers is the faster growing real estate company in Delhi NCR. We provide smart commercial properties in NCR location. Now Neo Developers going to presenting the biggest mall Neo Square on Dwarka Expressway Sector 109 Gurgaon. Neo Square Sector 109 Gurgaon provides unique and perfect commercial spaces like Retail shops, Office spaces, Restaurant, Food Court, Multiplex, Hypermarket, Entertainment Zone at the best offer. Neo Square Mall Dwarka Expressway gives the perfect working area, 6 screen Multiplex, and 2 insignia, unmatched amenities, and Driver lounge and basement restrooms. Neo Square Sector 109 Gurgaon gives all luxury lifestyle facilities.

Contact us…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Zelle Customer Service

Zelle’s wallet is active all hours of the day and all days of the year. Users can make transactions via Zelle wallet at any time of the day. No matter if it is a weekend or a festival holiday, users can send, receive or request money any time they need. At times, due to technical glitches, users may face errors while using their Zelle accounts. In such cases, they have the option to reach the Zelle Customer Service team. The users have many options to get in touch with the Zelle Customer Service. Customers can call at the Zelle Customer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to fix Spotify Error code 17

Spotify error code 17 is a type of error faced by Spotify users that disturbs the soothing environment while you are listening to your favorite song. It happens when the user is trying to log in to the Spotify account and suddenly an error message is displayed “A firewall may be blocking Spotify.” This error is commonly known as Spotify error code 17.

Methods to fix Spotify error code 17

· Go to Spotify from the website.

· Look at top right corner for the log in option. Click on log…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base