CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. 软件不能选择中文了!

软件不能选择中文了!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are reworking the languages and will implement the translations in a future update. Sorry for the inconveniences this may be causing you.

2. NZXT Kraken

Hello! CAM 3.6.2 and older versions of CAM can't seem to detect my Kraken x52. I've tried everything to fix this. Please help!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CAM 3.6.x broke the H700i Smart Device again...

For the past few months of CAM 3.5.9, CAM has worked perfectly, before that there were many issues of which there was no solution until the 3.5.9 update. None of the NZXT USB driver solutions or fresh installs or even new Smart Device units solved the issue. Now CAM 3.6.x brings the problems back again. Smart Device is not detected so I have no control over fan curves, lighting or even seeing all my fan channels.

3.6.1 brought the issue of no longer being able to control 1 out of three of my fan channels.

3.6.2 made the problem worse…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working better for many of our customers. If this issue is continues to happen to you after updating, let us know so we can get in touch with you directly and figure out why. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

4. new cam software causing major instability

The new software update is causing major headaches for my computer. I have the version 3.6.2, and before the update, my computer was running tip top shape. Update comes around, opening programs causes instability, changing settings in the software causes the program to freeze constantly, settings wont save. What the hell did you guys ship out? This is pathetic

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the update. We have made many more improvements with version 3.6.6, please update to that version and if you have any further issues let us know. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

5. Can is useless now

YTou ball need to go back to flippin' burgers at Mc Donalds....you suck where it comes to software. Every time there is an update you screw up this software

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I understand your frustration, and am very sorry that you are experiencing this. Please send me a screenshot of what you mention, and the logs. If possible, upload them to a file sharing software and paste the link in a comment here. We are working out every issue that is reported as fast as we can.
    3.6.4 addressed the following issues:
    -GPU overclocking settings will now save correctly
    -Fixed CAM not auto-starting minimized
    -Fixed Hue+ audio mode with a single channel
    -Fixed toggle buttons for lighting channels
    -Reduced CPU usage when using audio mode
    -Gridplus settings will now save correctly

6. it wont open

cam installed with everything but it wont open, only run under background proccesses in task manager

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Could you please send us the logs from your program so we can verify why it is not launching correctly?

The logs are located in the following places:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\CAM
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs

Thank you, and sorry for the inconveniences.

7. Cam 3.6.3

I downloaded today cam 3.6.3 and whatever game i start my graphics card and my nzxt kraken x62 punp and the two radiator fans go to 100% speed.
    I don´t why...pls help

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Software Agreement Screen. I CANNOT SELECT either Agree or Decline

CAM software worked fine for the past couple of months. Then these past few days there were 3 (?) updates that downloaded. Well now, CAM software is next to unusable.

The Software Agreement Screen shows up, which is fine. But I CANNOT select Agree or Decline since the buttons DO NOT WORK. If I madly click on "decline", the screen finally goes away and I go into "guest mode."

Yes, I tried madly click on "agree" but nothing happens. Unlike lots of users, I want to be logged in...

Also I have 2 monitors. I put CAM software on the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Fred, there is a slight delay in the buttons which we are working to fix. Have you tried clicking once and waiting for a couple of seconds? Please let me know.

9. Stop the stupid GPU over 80 degrees notification by default. Why do I have to disable it myself after every single update

Stop the stupid GPU over 80 degrees notification by default. Why do I have to disable it myself after every single damned update (and log me out to make matters worse)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can't change language on version 3.6.2

When updated to version 3.6.2 , Can't choose language on Settings.
    Only can choose English.
    Reinstall 3 times CAM 3.6.2 still same.

The old version does not have this problem.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cam 3.6.2 no longer showing liquid temp and pump speed - X61

Cam 3.6.2 no longer showing liquid temp and pump speed - X61
    Also, the displayed cpu fan speed is actually the case fan speed - ASUS Maximus VIII Impact motherboard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The liquid temp and pump speed are displayed in the fan settings, by expanding the pump section. We will review the CPU fan speed issue. Thanks for letting us know.

12. Cam 3.6.2 still wont save settings

As title says. 3.6.0 + broke CAM even more.

My CAM log
    https://nofile.io/f/pVJwugSe7PD/CAM.log

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

14. 3.6.2 is hogging CPU and Network

3.6.2 is using 30% cpu and 1.5 Mbs of network at all times. Minimized to tool bar or on screen.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

15. V3.6.x(1、2、3、)Cannot login without VPN in China

V3.6.x(1、2、3、)Cannot login&loading without VPN in China,but v3.5.9 can login&loading normal without VPN
    ALL UI is so lag
    HUE&M22 will lag 1-3seconds before apply
    language cannot chage
    And so many bugs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are currently investigating why the login issue is happening, also the UI lag is being worked on. Sorry for the inconveniences.

16. More Update Issues

I've tried installing your last 3 updates over the past week and have the same issue with all of them. All updates over 3.5.90 cause my cpu temp to be reported around 6-9 degrees higher than previous versions, and my liquid temp disappears from the app as well. my hardware specs are as follows:

Kraken X61
    i7-5820k
    ASUS X99-A II mobo
    Sapphire 290X
    32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz DDR4
    960 Evo 250GB SSD
    850 Evo 1TB SSD

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Also, concerning the liquid temp, liquid temp and pump speed are displayed in the fan settings, by expanding the pump section.

17. Guest Mode in 3.6.2 does not keep fan/rgb settings after reboot.

It used to work just fine until 3.5.9. Got broken in 3.6 and you promised to fix it in 3.6.2 but it only works when you sign in. In guest mode settings are not saved. I've tried on another PC and same problem.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3.6.2 update and Custom fan profile, pulling my hair out with fanspeed being locked at 100% AT ONLY 55c and no way of altering.

What on earth is wrong with the latest update and the custom fan profile?? The idea of custom means it's totally custom. Even the hotfix that was pushed out on 20'07/2018 (today) has not fixed this issue. Why can I not lower than fan speed from the locked 100% at 55c?? this is driving me insane, I dont want a damn 747 jumbo jet sitting next to me hovering when my cpu temp is at a low of 55c. You should only need 100% fan speed if the CPU gets to around 85c not 55c.

Come on, test this software…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

19. UPDATE 3.6.2 STILL NOT DETECTING KRAKEN X42

I recently bought the kraken x42 for my PC and installed CAM software but it did not detect my installed Kraken X42.
    I read online that there was a hotfix coming today so I waited.
    Now I installed 3.6.2 and I still have the same issue.

Cant say I'm happy with my NZXT experience so far. This is just horrible. Please DO something.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good afternoon, thank you for informing us of your issue. If you would be so kind as to please send us your PC specifications, including OS, Hardware and the Logs which you can find in the following places so we can verify any logged issues:

Send them to the email maximo.castro[at]nzxt.com.

Thank you for your cooperation and time, and sorry for the inconveniences you are currently experiencing.

20. 3.6.2 didn't not fix my lighting!

https://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252256-cam-bugs/suggestions/34855315-just-updated-to-3-6-all-lights-went-off-on-my-fans
    this was my previous post, you said you will fix it! Yet lights still don't go on, I have disconnected and reconnected all lighting! Untill CAM starts all lights are on, once CAM loads they go off! I have reinstalled program it self still doesn't help! Please FIX!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

If you have updated to 3.6.2 and are still having issues with settings not saving or hardware not being detected, please try uninstalling and doing a clean install. If this still does not help. Please send us your PC specifications, including OS, Hardware and the Logs which you can find in the following places:

By uploading them to a file sharing service and posting it here so we can verify any logged issues, or try to reproduce the errors.

Thank you.

• Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base