CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. fan speed gauge Cam 3.6.4

New cam 3.6.4 Kraken x64 fan speed gauge reads wrong. The gauge would register 3/4 full at 450-500 rpm. Until I push the fans when the cpu heats up, only after doing so and then letting it idle down will it show the, I guess somewhat correct position on the gauge.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CAM 3.6.2 Update

It reminds me..Yo guys, im not doing the same mistake twice, im doing the same mistake 3times, 4times, 5times..just in case :D funny isnt it

Now for real..been told..that ( in previous patch ) Lightnig - Logo turn off button will be added - NO - nothing happend

CAM is freezing - randomly

CAM is not measuring CPU LOAD Properly !

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Lubos, please update to 3.6.5. in this version you can turn off NZXT logo in Kraken individually. And if you continue to have issues with CAM freezing, please provide us with your logs so we can verify. Thanks.

3. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please provide us with the logs found in the following folder:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs

You can upload them to pastebin or any other file sharing program and link them here.

4. 3.6.3 Temp unstable

Ever since updating the CAM software to 3.6.3 the recorded temperature of my system has been going all over the place. In the space of 3 seconds it can go from 35C to 70C back to 35C. When doing this as it seems to think my CPU is about to melt the fans go full on and sound like a plane about to take off.
    What ever was done in the last update needs reverting back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good afternoon, please update to 3.6.5 and if your issue continues to occur, provide us with your program logs so we can verify any issues.
    Thanks.

5. "cooling" menu

cooling menu tab is not showing, the only way to get this back, seems to be, is restart the pc completely, why is this happening?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. can not change language

Ver 3.6.x Can not change language setting.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we are reworking the translations. Once they are implemented the languages will be applicable once again. Sorry for the inconveniences this may be causing you.

7. Cam isn't starting minimized even when checked. Overlay isn't working on BF1

Overlay worked while BF1 started in window mode for the first time. Once changed to fullscreen no more overlay. Doesn't matter if it's manually turned on as that does absolutely nothing. Also when starting the computer cam logs in and then the window is displayed even though the box is checked to start it minimized.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. hue + does not work in cam 3.6.4. kraken x72 without rgb

hue + when turning on the computer it has the white leds but when it loads the app cam 3.6.4 hue + stops working, and the two channels of led strips go off, the hue + if it is recognized by cam but the channels are not visible. besides the light of the kraken x72 I can only program the colors of the ring but not the letters nzxt

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, in the latest versions (3.6.4 and 3.6.5) you can modify ring and logo separately. If you do not have this option, please send us a screenshot of your lighting section so we can verify it. Concerning Hue+ not working after CAM loads, please verify that it is not set to off, since before CAM loads, lights have to be white but after CAM loads, it loads the saved settings.

9. omg i don't understand why Release Program that's so unstable?

plz fix this :(

this new update will not keep saved setting what so ever and it crashes.

why relas patch that's not tested? i don't understand

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello sir, we are very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you. As of version 3.6.4 and now 3.6.5 this issue was fixed. If you continue to have an issue with this, please let us know so we can verify if there is an issue with your account in particular. But there should be no more problems.

10. Stop the madness!

This will be the 3rd time I have to completely rebuild my CAM config in a little more than a week. It started with 3.6.2 (i think), lost fan curves and lighting profiles... rebuilt. CAM updated to address settings sync issue, pulled some of previous config back but fan curves overwritten to default, rebuilt. Had to reboot my machine last night... logged in, all CAM settings wiped... again, said F!!K it and went to bed. Logged in today, saw CAM update available, ran update, still no settings... will rebuild again because your software team is still incompetent and I'm getting…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello sir, we are very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you. As of version 3.6.4 and now 3.6.5 this issue was fixed. If you continue to have an issue with this, please let us know so we can verify if there is an issue with your account in particular. But there should be no more problems.

11. I don't even know where to start.

Literally one week removed from the worst update to CAM yet, NZXT is back at it again WITH THE SAME DAMN ISSUES.

How in tf can you literally have an update one week ago where you got straight destroyed on your forums, to basically launching the same update one week later with a different version # attached to it.

I ONCE AGAIN can't change my lighting on my X41, and not only can I not change the lighting, THE DAMN OPTION TO DO SO IS JUST STRAIGHT UP MISSING FROM THE SOFTWARE AGAIN.

I've given the NZXT CAM Software team…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, please let us know if you are experiencing those problems with 3.6.4 or with a previous version? The last update addressed the following issues:
    -GPU overclocking settings will now save correctly
    -Fixed CAM not auto-starting minimized
    -Fixed Hue+ audio mode with a single channel
    -Fixed toggle buttons for lighting channels
    -Reduced CPU usage when using audio mode
    -Gridplus settings will now save correctly

12. CPU temperature is now not working with release 3.6.4 for Ryzen 7 2700x.

CPU temp is stuck at 50 degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius! It's measuring the same temp for both. Even if I switch my settings between Fahrenheit and Celsius it remains the same. Clock speed is also wrong and shows half of what it should be. Fans speeds are stuck at 80%. I'm sorry, but each upgrade is now just getting worse. Please help.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry, what I meant was, please update to 3.6.5 and if your issue continues to occur, provide us with your program logs so we can verify why this is happening. Thank you.

13. WTF

Cam 3.6.4 with Kraken x62 here ! Icon for lightning and monitoring fan are gone !!!!

WTF with you guys ?!?!

I can't do NOTHING, Kraken led is white and can't change it, same for the speed fan, the menu are gone....

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello sir, please follow these instructions to see if your computer is currently not detecting the Kraken.

If you are using a Kraken device and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps
    Please go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”
    Please exit out of CAM and install this Kraken driver https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktdih3rifenohk4/Kraken%20chip%20Driver.zip?dl=0 then restart your PC and see if CAM detects the Kraken
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the 690LC/Asetek Driver/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. This likely means the unit would have to be replaced. Please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for an RMA on the unit.
    If you do not see any…

14. Fullscreen in 3.6.0

I no longer see my load and temperature status in fullscreen mode and i only see the temperature charts no longer the load circles and the ram load circle has disappeared under a slider.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Are you running 3.6.4? If not, please update to that version, if yes, could you please provide a screenshot of this issue so we can review it?
    Thanks.

15. Latest CAM software no longer starts minimized

This feature use to work. When I updated to 3.6.2. The feature is broken. CAM no longer starts up minimized even when the option is checked on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3.6.3 audio light work only kraken but hue+ didn't work

3.6.3 audio light work only kraken but hue+ didn't work [aer fan & led strip] I'm verry happy in old version . but now I'm disappointed. so bad too setting a light look difficult for me. I love nzxt hardware . I hope you fix a perfect new cam version soon. Keep going, I’ll cheer you up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good afternoon, please update to 3.6.5 and if your issue continues to occur, provide us with your program logs so we can verify why this is happening. Thank you.

17. I can't log in with 3.6.3 version.

My old account can't log in, the same is true for registering a new account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good afternoon, please update to 3.6.5 and if your issue continues to occur, provide us with your program logs so we can verify why this is happening. Thank you.

18. 3.6.3 can't change language

CAM 3.6.3 Cannot change language in new installation of windows 10.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CAM is going to kill my computer

At this point I don't care about the lights. These fan bugs are causing my temps to spike and the fans won't save my curves. These bugs are killing my computer. The last build before this update worked perfectly. WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you have version 3.6.6 and are still having those issues, please send us the logs so we can verify them. Thanks.

20. hue + does not work in cam 3.6.3

hue + when turning on the computer it has the white leds but when it loads the app cam 3.6.3 hue + stops working, and the two channels of led strips go off, the hue + if it is recognized by cam but the channels are not visible

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

• Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base