CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. DISK NO degrees. Always show "-"

CAM cannot show disk degrees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. temperature ryzen 7 2700x

The temperatures displayed on cam are not true. The ryzen master software and other programs display the temperature values correctly but cam constantly detects 45 ° C.
    CPU Ryzen 7 2700x
    MB Aorus x470 ultra gaming
    Kraken x52
    Cam 3.6.6

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, the most recent version, (3.6.7) fixes the wrong temperature reading issue. Please update by downloading from here: https://camwebapp.com/download/

I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version before installing the new version as a clean install rather than updating it.

Please let me know if the issue is resolved after this.

Thanks.

3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CAM doesn't load at all

Hi,

So I just downloaded CAM v3.6.5 (first time CAM user here), after installing and restarting my machine, the app did not show up or open at all. I tried a normal uninstall and restarted, then installed and restarted again. The same thing.

I can see 2 instances of "CAM" running in my task manager, but there is nothing showing up on my desktop or taskbar. When I launch the shortcut, I can see a third instance of "CAM" in my task manager quickly show up then instantly disappear.

I can't get the software to open at all. I also…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mike, please update to 3.6.6 and if your issue continues to happen on this version, send us the logs found in the following folder so we can review them:

C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs

Thanks.

5. light

After updating NZXT software i can't chage my cooler lights anymore, the lights setting button simply disappeared

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, please try version 3.6.6 and tell us if it’s fixed in that version. If not, please let us know what hardware you have installed that is not showing up and send us the program logs so we can verify why it is not recognizing the hardware. Thanks.

6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please try resetting your password to be able to log in. If you have already done this and still have issues, please provide us with your program logs so we can verify any reported issues.

7. SOFTWARE FROM LIDL

Good job on destroying the software once again, never seen most broken full of bugs in my entire life. newest "update" 3.6.5 nothing is working literally, it recognise only hue+ i have the nzxt kraken x62 and dont recognise it anymore. i cant change the colors and the most important thing i cant change the fan and liquid speed. let me know when you have a solution i paid good money for your kraken. please dont not reply with an answer like restart your pc or try to login with another account, because i already tried it. i need a…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly.

If you continue to have the same issues after updating, please send us your logs to verify why CAM is not detecting your hardware.

Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

8. Ios app dont get data

can get the Ios app to get data from my computer.. it just say update the software. and it is up to date. ?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand the issue you are describing. Could you be a little bit more specific as to what your situation is? Thanks.

9. All fans simultaneously stopped working. Smart device is blanked out in cooling menu. WTF?

Last night all of my fans stopped spinning at the same time, now my smart device is blanked out and isn't controlling the fans. No cables seem to be loose, have also tried taking the usb cables out and back in, tried taking power cable out of psu too. This is ridiculous, any ideas that will actually help?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Using two X42 (CPU and GPU) is like playing the lottery.

I have to restart my PC several times to get both Kraken detected, and, because there is no way to rename them it's impossible to know which is the one working.

Using the latest update (3.6.5), tried reinstalled drivers, switching USB headers, praying to the Virgin Mary, nothing works, I'm getting tired guys.

We need this software to be rock solid, we need answers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear that Jaime, could you please send us your program logs so we can verify if any issues were logged?
    Thanks.

11. 3.65 CAM still not detecting Kraken x61.

Hey, NZXT, it would be great if you fixed the software that's supposed to work with Kraken coolers so that we can actually use it.

Windows 10 Pro
    Intel i7-7700K
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti
    Gigabyte Z170X-UD-CF

Pump plugged into USB 2.0 header. Tried switching to the other one.
    Uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, reinstalled CAM
    Looked for ASUTEK drivers.

CAM still won't find Kraken, and it's not showing up in my device manager either.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please follow these troubleshooting instructions.

If you are using a Kraken X31/X41/X61 and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps
    Please go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”
    Please exit out of CAM and install this Kraken driver https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktdih3rifenohk4/Kraken%20chip%20Driver.zip?dl=0 then restart your PC and see if CAM detects the Kraken
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the 690LC/Asetek Driver/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. This likely means the unit would have to be replaced. Please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for an RMA on the unit.
    If you do not see any these devices then that means that the Kraken is not making…

12. Allow fan control below 30 degrees

Grid+ V2 here;
    We need to be able to control fan speeds for temps below 30 degrees. Currently, my CPU temps are often below 30 degrees when idling, but your minimum percentage (40%) makes the fans go on and off all the time. Why can't we set the fan speeds ourselves below 30?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

13. CAM too buggy. Startup / Login fails all the time. Does not save settings local account.

Fix it. It's been far too long for this buggy software too be this buggy

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. can't see liquid temperature

why is there no more liquid temperature or pump speed?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cam Freezes when pc is under heavy usage

I had my pc on and cam is working perfectly fine. When I start gaming in graphics intense games or cpu intense games cam overlay will not respond. That's when I checked cam and it is frozen in time. the cpu temp, usage, storage, and gpu stats are all not responding. Cam fixes it self when the pc is restarted but the same problem will pop up when the pc is put under stress or heavy usage. you can exit the app and lunch it again but it will still be frozen plz fix this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

16. Lighting not working through cam

All of my fans and Krakens light up through CAM, but some lighting modes will only work on three out of six fans and others will work across all of them, also the LED strips attached to the smart device dont seem to be showing up at all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, some light profiles can only work on some peripherals and not on others. Also, if you have multiple peripherals selected at the same time, the program will show you only the lighting profiles that can be activated for all the selected peripherals at the same time. Are all your fans the same model and version? Also, please update to 3.6.6, which includes many fixes to hardware detection and lighting. Thanks.

17. 3.6.5 will not update

The newest update will not begin, it just closes cam and nothing. trying to get these bugs worked out. Also, gauges still wonky, percentages seem okay. Just the gauges associated with them on main monitoring screen.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6.

But first uninstall the previous version, restart your pc and then install the latest version.

We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

18. v3.6.5 literally just as broken as 3.6.4 and 3.6.3 and so on.

Still have no setting for my Kraken lighting in the CAM software. Can't even turn it off. It's just forever stuck on the default blue. Not even going to mention all the other issues people are having.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't change language on version 3.6.5

When updated to version 3.6.5 , Can't choose language on Settings.
    Only can choose English.
    Reinstall 3 times CAM 3.6.5 still same.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, we are reworking the translations. Once they are implemented the languages will be applicable once again. Sorry for the inconveniences this may be causing you.

20. 3.6.4

Cam overlay isnt working for me. ive tried turning it off and on,reinstalling cam.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base