CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. How can I create Brother Printer Wireless Setup easily?

From last few days suddenly my Brother Wireless Printer throwing some errors and displaying printer is not connected properly. After trying lots of methods to get rid of this issue, I come to know that I have to create Brother Printer Wireless Setup once again in my PC. Afterwards I will be able to use it again. But unluckily due to having less technical knowledge I am unable to do so. Therefore, I needed someone to guide me for fixing this issue. https://www.brotherprintersupportpro.us/blog/fix-brother-hl-2270dw-wireless-setup/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How can i reset google account password

A google account is a emails service that is provided by Google to its user, individuals like to use this email service, this email service use at worldwide, the reason behind it's the safety features it provides with the easy interface. some individuals may forget their account password or the other reason lost their account. Well, there's no need for you to stress about, If you lost you forgot google account password, facing issues in opening your account then you and searching for the way for the google password reset method then you have come to the correct place. her…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CAM 3.7.8 RGB settings are gone on

the default white now

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How can i reset my minecraft account password with out email

As we all know that Minecraft is a Multiplayer on-line Role-Playing Game, that's well-liked worldwide, individuals like to play this game, Minecraft is a sandbox video game that's formed by the Swedish game developer Markus Persson in 2011, this game was well-liked in worldwide ,If you forget your Minecraft account email and you want to reset your Minecraft password, facing problem in changing your account password and searching out for the best method for the Minecraft recovery technique then you have come to the right place, here you get all the knowledge that is required to reset Minecraft account password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Google Pay Customer Care Number

One Search Point is the leading customer care provided organization and famous between Google Pay Users, in which behind the reason is frequently responses to all queries and doubts related to the Google pay from our customer. Google Pay Care Number +1-855-341-9287 provides highly skilled technicians and trained officers to serves a proper answer to the Customer.
    https://www.onesearchpoint.com/googlepay-customer-service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Krakken X62 not see by NZXT CAM v4.0.11

I had to reinstall windows, and I installed CAM v4.0.11, and it sees the smart device in the case (LED strips in an NZXT case) but it does not see the NZXT Krakken X62 - How can I resolve this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. rgb fusion

since the las few update cam is being "intervened". i tested wich program. when i shutdown RGB Fusion from gigabyte it works. if i start it up after i started cam, my pc crashes. please look into this. i am not sure wether it cams fault so am also gonna report to gigabyte,

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to Fix Yahoo Temporary Error 19

Check out the various ways to fix your Yahoo Account Temporary Error 19 with Yahoo Support Team on +1-(888)-886-0477.
    More Info Visit- http://www.anvsupport.com/blog/how-do-i-fix-yahoo-temporary-error-19

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How can I watch UFC Live

Want to Watch UFC Live at home or work? You can watch VIP league streams about all kinds of devices, phones, tablets, and your PC. There’s no sign-up and it’s all free.
    Not sure what to do? It’s easy. Look at the schedule, find the event you want and click it. Then you can see a range of Watch UFC Live options. The top links remain usually the best HD quality, therefore choose these if you must a good internet connection. There is usually a range of streams to choose from because different people need different speeds or quality and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. AMD Ryzen 5 2600X reached 8000Mhz

I don't know, I don't technically understand why CAM detected that my max core clock reached 8Ghz? That was freaking insane!

Anytime soon my unit will explode because of this rubbish app.

First of all, I am using 3.7.8 CAM version. Recently, this latest CAM (beta) messed my Windows 10 and everytime it runs it will turn my screen into white screen of death or sometimes light blue'ish screen.

What is going on guys!?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The CAM application loads my video card

the CAM application loads my video card, in the program the video card is disabled, in a simple video card it shows 50 degrees Celsius, if you turn off the CAM application, the temperature drops to 28 degrees Celsius.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. blank

After latest patch 09/26/2019 Cam shows loading screen and after that change log less than a second and goes blank. Also hue+, hue ambient and smart device is blacked out. Kraken is the only thing workin atm...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. NZXT CAM Crashing The System

Hello, I'm experiencing a major issue with the CAM software version 4.0.9.

1- Today, September 26, 2019, the CAM did not start after boot up and I kept on getting a popup window saying;
    1) "A JavaScript error occurred in the main process",
    2) "Activation context generation failed...".

2- Then, I went to the Settings/Apps to uninstall CAM but it would not let me and kept on showing an error window.

3- Since I could not open nor uninstall CAM, I cleared NZXT CAM folder located in the C:\Users\ozgur\AppData\Roaming\NZXT CAM but no luck.

4- Lastly, I reinstalled CAM from the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Watch football live online

Football is arguably the most significant sport in the world. It attracts vast numbers to watch matches live, in person, on television, and via football live streaming. The game is a global phenomenon and only seems to be getting better. Football is played around the world, and in addition to watching football live streaming, fans love to place a bet on the beautiful game. All major bookmakers have a wealth of soccer betting markets on which to bet and live football betting is a huge business. In-play soccer gambling is one amongst the highest ways that to wager soccer matches,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. AOL Desktop Gold Won't Open Issue

In some cases, users get trouble with AOL desktop gold icon not responding, Won't Open or stopped working.

Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can follow to fix out AOL gold icon not responding problem:-

- Ensure that the desktop gold’s source files is not corrupted

- If any software updates pending, you need to complete it by updating the application.

- When you update Window or other application, certain changes made to Computer settings. So check these settings and modify them.

- If some add-ons installed on your system, disable them because AOL desktop gold not compatible with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bhutani Grandthum Noida Extension

Bhutani Grandthum is that the pre-eminent super-regional shopping center within the larger Noida West, India.It adheres bolt to the standards of accessibility, visibility and significant mass, all of that predetermine the success of any retail centre.The layout of Grandthum is organized in a very double-level figure eight that offers it “walkability” and a condensed footprint one and only by different comparable schemes domestically and globally. Bhutani Grandthum could be a landmark retail icon, comprising retail, leisure, entertain, and a tower over thirty six levels, topped by Associate in Nursing Observation Deck at twenty eighth level with 360-degree views.

Get more…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unable to open overlay in Anthem

The previous (old style CAM) version worked just fine with this title. The new CAM (4.0.9) doesn't start when Anthem does, and cannot be opened via hotkey.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CAM thinks LibreOffice Writer is an FPS

I use LibreOffice because I currently cant afford Microsoft Office. I recently started using CAM to monitor my hardware while playing games. While using LibreOffice Writer(henceforth refered to as soffice, the name of the executable), the FPS and Monitor overlay appears and typically breaks certain aspects of soffice, such as text dialogs, and even text on the page (no text is displayed). It has been very frustrating and turning off the FPS overlay does not get rid of it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Audio source change detection for Audio Level RGB Effect

Hi,

I´ve encountered small bug or you can call it Feature request on Audio RGB Effect. It would be nice if CAM software could detect when you change your Audio output source (let´s say we are using Front IO panel 3,5 jack and you change it to Rear IO) it would be nice if CAM could automaticly detect this change so RGB Audio Level effect will continue to work as normal.

Thanks lot.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. United Airlines Customer Service

United Airlines is one of the largest airline services with major availability in the Asia-Pacific region. If you are travelling then it can be one of the best options for you. But this cannot be the same case always as there can be some problems which are faced by the customers. If you are one of those then you can resolve it by contacting the United Airlines Customer Service. Set your expectations higher this season because United Airlines is going to fulfil your wish. Welcome to United Airlines, one of the leading travel company in the world dedicated to providing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base