CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. CAM displaying wrong CPU temp

Just got CAM installed with a Kraken X61 but the software is showing a different CPU temperature than what is shown on the motherboard and in Open Hardware Monitor. I had the Corsair H100i before this and the Corsair Link software let me link the fan speed with whatever sensor I wanted. Why would the CAM software be showing a different temp than the CPU is actually producing? Maybe make an option to choose which sensor to use for CPU monitoring??

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, the most recent version, (3.6.7) fixes the wrong temperature reading issue. Please update by downloading from here: https://camwebapp.com/download/

I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version before installing the new version as a clean install rather than updating it.

Please let me know if the issue is resolved after this.

Thanks.

2. PC hard Freezing using CAM Software

So about 5 weeks ago I built my new PC.

So I have been running windows 10, with booting cam on startup. And for weeks the freezing problem haunted me, I tried everything to figure it out from Memtest(over 16h) to endless benchmarking and stress testing software. Updating Bios, reformatting and pretty much updating every driver I could find. And recently I have not been starting cam on startup and my pc is fine, I can leave it on all week with no issues.

The freezes that I used to have however did not occur instantly, it could take a…

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    73 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working better for many of our customers. If this issue continues to happen to you after updating, let us know so we can get in touch with you directly and figure out why. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

3. Can't Login to NZXT Account

I am told my password is incorrect every time. Even after changing it.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    98 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories