CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. sempre peggio!!

i vecchi bug che avevo segnalato nel menù sono stati risolti, ora però ce nè uno peggiore, non mi fa più fare il login!! non so se è un problema solo in italia ma continua a uscirmi la scritta: "an error occurred while trying to comunicate with the server"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, when this happens, please close the program and re-open it. It should work again. If it doesnt, let me know so we can get in touch with you and review the logs.

2. Cam getting ready to launch stuck in 90%

After booting up the pc and launching cam, cam will load normally but get stuck in 90%. i am using the latest version of cam and it is not my internet I'm using ethernet.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello, I'm having a problem - the program does not see installed in the system block water cooling system Kraken X62 ...... body NZXT H700,

Hello, I'm having a problem - the program does not see installed in the system block water cooling system Kraken X62 ...... body NZXT H700i .Help please solve the problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please try these troubleshooting steps to see if CAM can detect the Kraken:

If you are using a Kraken X42/X52/X62/X72 and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps.
    Please go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”
    Please exit out of CAM and install this Kraken driver https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktdih3rifenohk4/Kraken%20chip%20Driver.zip?dl=0 then restart your PC and see if CAM detects the Kraken
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. You can try using a different USB cable to check and see if the USB cable that came with the package is faulty. You can use a mini to regular USB cable and route…

4. Cam 3.6.7

New update 3.6.7 it makes mi pc slow as hell. cpu usage 100%. i7 7700k

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please go to Settings >> General >> Detection and select “Do not detect drive info”. This will remove the writes to disk.

5. BSOD's when running adaptive function

Various BSOD's when trying to run adaptive initial tests

Brand new build
    i7-8700k
    gtx 1080
    strix mobo
    G-skill trident Z 32Gb

all hardware have lastest bios/drivers

using an NZXT Grid V3

unable to run CAM as it automatically commences adaptive testing and BSOD's when entering load

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Please update to version 3.6.7 by downloading from here: https://camwebapp.com/download/

I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version before installing the new version as a clean install rather than updating it.

Please let me know if the issue is resolved after this.

Thanks.

6. Cam causes computer to turn off.

CAM causes the computer to randomly shut down when it's running. I have 3.6.6. Fans won't spin at all unless CAM is running, so this is quite annoying. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling CAM, but it doesn't help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, which version of CAM are you using? The latest version is 3.6.6, if this is not the version you are currently using, please download it from https://camwebapp.com/download/ and let us know if the issue continues to happen.
    Thanks, and sorry for the inconveniences.

7. CTD's and restarts when i stresstest my OC'd 8700k

It doesn't "crash for good" as in error messages, but when i tested out the stability of my 8700k at 4.9ghz, the cam struggles to act on the fan profiles i set it to. Temps shows above 70c, but fans stays at low speeds, and kicks in way later causing the cpu to go into high temps. (tempted to just connect it to a manual controller)

And when i stress tested the cpu, it constantly disappears and reappears as if it can't read temps or change fan speeds for the curve i've given it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, the most recent version, (3.6.7) fixes the wrong temperature reading issue. Please update by downloading from here: https://camwebapp.com/download/

I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version before installing the new version as a clean install rather than updating it.

Please let me know if the issue is resolved after this.

Thanks.

8. Cam 3.6.6 ne ce lance pas

Bonjour, au démarrage de mon pc Cam 3.6.6 ne ses pas lancer, et impossible de le lancer via le laucher, j'ai utiliser l'outil de réparation du logiciel, désinstaller et réinstaller et lancer en mode administrateur mais rien a faire il ce lance pas, mais ce lance avec la version 3.5.9 trouvé sur le net, ayant un kraken x72 un hue+ et un gridv3+ et au prix ou j'ai payer ce matériel merci de bien vouloir corriger votre logiciel rapidement !

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, in version 3.6.6 there is a bug that if you have “Start when Windows starts” and “Start CAM minimized” both selected, CAM will not auto start, but if you de-select “Start CAM Minimized” it should start with Windows correctly. This has been informed to the devs and we expect to have it fixed for the next update.

9. an error occurred while trying to communicate with the server

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and I'm getting the same error when trying to login it says "An error occurred while trying to communicate with the server, it all started when I updated to 3.6.6.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, sorry for the late response to this issue. Is this happening after Automatic Startup following Windows Start or while opening CAM after Windows has loaded? Also, when this issue occurs, please try closing CAM from the notification area, and then opening again. Let us know if this helps. We are doing further investigation into this issue at the time.

10. Cam can't read the temperature of HDD

After installing the update popped up last month, the Cam can't read the HDD components temp correctly which was functioned well before. Now, it only shows -1℃ and Min 999999℃, Max 0℃ all the time. Could you please fix it?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "Fastest" option causes X62 lights freeze

3.6.6 - Covering Marque, setting the lighting option to "Fastest" causes the LED's to freeze and then after a short while they turn off. All other lighting speed modes work fine.

Only "Fastest" freezes on my X62

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cam often Closed for no reason

I don't know since which version, but this is a problem I have for at least 6 months. On 2 different windows clean installation, cam is open, desktop is idling, I go gaming, then finding that the heat dissipation is low at the back.

Trying to figure out what's the issue, I am thinking of going into CAM to see why fans didn't kicked in, and I see that the software is off...

Often, every week, software is closed. It's running at windows startup, computer doesn't update for nothing. I have this issue with different CAM version, different windows clean…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. cam 3.6.6 lighting and smart problem.

If i using lighting in kraken on logo "NZXT" with option "SMART" and "CPU temperature" that cause problem with CAM and KRAKEN.

After some time of use this option, CAM stops read actual values like: TEMP, LOAD, CLOACK SPEED, FAN SPEED etc... and cam stops detecting kraken.

Restart cam dont help, i need restart PC. and this problem coming back

I have this problem on all version cam from 3.0.2 to 3.6.6

Some 1 can confirm this? I don't know my kraken or cam is broken.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cam 3.6.6 Stuck at authentication when choosing "Remember me"

Hi,

I've tried rebooting, re-installing CAM multiple times.
    Every time, if I check "Remember me", whenever I start the app, it tries to authenticate me with empty fields as visual and it never ends.
    Been waiting for 15-20 mins two times.

Is there something I'm missing ?
    Please Help, it is not do-able to log in every single time.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for letting us know of your issue, I will write you directly so you can send me your user logs and we can verify if something is wrong with your account, since this is something that we can not replicate here.

15. SOFTWARE FROM LIDL

Good job on destroying the software once again, never seen most broken full of bugs in my entire life. newest "update" 3.6.5 nothing is working literally, it recognise only hue+ i have the nzxt kraken x62 and dont recognise it anymore. i cant change the colors and the most important thing i cant change the fan and liquid speed. let me know when you have a solution i paid good money for your kraken. please dont not reply with an answer like restart your pc or try to login with another account, because i already tried it. i need a…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly.

If you continue to have the same issues after updating, please send us your logs to verify why CAM is not detecting your hardware.

Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

16. CAM too buggy. Startup / Login fails all the time. Does not save settings local account.

Fix it. It's been far too long for this buggy software too be this buggy

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "cooling" menu

cooling menu tab is not showing, the only way to get this back, seems to be, is restart the pc completely, why is this happening?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. can not change language

Ver 3.6.x Can not change language setting.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, we are reworking the translations. Once they are implemented the languages will be applicable once again. Sorry for the inconveniences this may be causing you.

19. omg i don't understand why Release Program that's so unstable?

plz fix this :(

this new update will not keep saved setting what so ever and it crashes.

why relas patch that's not tested? i don't understand

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello sir, we are very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you. As of version 3.6.4 and now 3.6.5 this issue was fixed. If you continue to have an issue with this, please let us know so we can verify if there is an issue with your account in particular. But there should be no more problems.

20. 3.6.3 can't change language

CAM 3.6.3 Cannot change language in new installation of windows 10.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories