CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Problems using Kraken X61 with X62

My system is currently using one X61 and one X62. The X61 had no problems being detected in CAM, however after I installed the X62, only the X62 shows up on CAM and the X61 is nowhere to be found. Followed all of the driver troubleshooting posts on here but did not work. Is it even possible to have an X61 and X62 running on CAM at the same time?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reporting this. I will inform our devs of your issue so they can test this setup and verify if it gives the same errors you are reporting.

2. Cam used to see my Kraken X60 but now for some reason it has decided that it will not see it anymore?

Cam used to see my Kraken X60 but now for some reason it has decided that it will not see it anymore? Why can't I just download the old Kraken software, it was slow to respond when changing fan speed but at least it worked.

Also I am already on version 3.7.0

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, here are the troubleshooting steps to try and get CAM to view your Kraken device please follow them and let me know if this works.

If you are using a Kraken X31/X41/X61 and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps
    Please go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”
    Please exit out of CAM and install this Kraken driver https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktdih3rifenohk4/Kraken%20chip%20Driver.zip?dl=0 then restart your PC and see if CAM detects the Kraken
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the 690LC/Asetek Driver/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. This likely means the unit would have to be replaced. Please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for an RMA

3. asus rog strix b350-f gaming

asus rog strix b350-f gaming cannot install
    cam 3.6.5
    [img]https://www.img.in.th/images/8cf79bcd532406174a731ded88076e27.jpg[/img]

OS WIN 10 PRO 64BIT
    CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six
    VGA ASUS 1060GTX
    RAM 16GB
    SSD 250GB
    NZXT X62
    HELP

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. cpu gon to 80 wtf

i cant update the CPU and the FAN wtf always like that with update i heat NZXT please fix this or give me my money now i need to update the FAN speed and i cant

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, What NZXT hardware do you have? Is the hardware being controlled correctly?
    If you have an NZXT Fan, it is controlled from the Cooling Tab, not the Overclocking tab.
    Please let us know. Thanks.

6. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please update to the latest version of CAM (found here: http://camwebapp.com/download/) and try these troubleshooting options.
    Let me know if they help. If not, also let me know so we can verify your logs.
    If you are using a Kraken X42/X52/X62/X72 and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps.
    Please exit out of CAM and install this Kraken driver https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktdih3rifenohk4/Kraken%20chip%20Driver.zip?dl=0 then restart your PC and see if CAM detects the Kraken
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. You can try using a different USB cable to check and see…

7. I don't know why but Your program started to shut down my kraken x62 pump.

I have threadripper 1950x and yesterday its temperature was growing up non stop. I realized that when Your cam software was starting, my pump instantly turned off. Uninstalled cam, everything is fine. I have Installed latest cam, problem appeared againg.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, I was asked by the devs to ask you to upgrade to 3.7.0 which is the latest update, by downloading from here: http://camwebapp.com/download/, and see if this fixes the issue.
    Concerning the Fan turning off after CAM opens,
    - Does it actually turn off or just run slow?
    - What setting do you currently have active?
    - Could you provide a screenshot of the software’s cooling tab?

Thanks.

8. Lost lighting tab in CAM

I have all of a sudden lost my lighting tab on CAM. I've restarted my computer 1 too many times, and have re-installed CAM several times....my kraken is working, but really regretting spending the money for RGB cooler that I cannot control....I want this resolved ASAP!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Anonymous, if you don’t have a ligting tab, it’s possible that CAM is not detecting your Kraken. Please try these troubleshooting steps to see if this fixes your issue:
    If you are using a Kraken X42/X52/X62/X72 and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps.
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. You can try using a different USB cable to check and see if the USB cable that came…

9. Kraken x61 Not Recognised After Wake Up from Sleep

So I have CAM 3.6.7 and whenever my computer wakes up from sleep, Kraken x61 is no longer seen or detected by CAM. I have to fully restart my machine. What is this joke?!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Software Agreement Screen. I CANNOT SELECT Agree,ONLY DECLINE

Software Agreement Screen. I CANNOT SELECT Agree,ONLY DECLINE

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, what version of CAM are you using? This issue was fixed in 3.6.3, and the latest version is 3.6.7. Please update to 3.6.7 and let us know if you still have this issue. Thanks.

11. light off in cam

i don't have light off in cam i test version 3.6.7 or 3.5.9
    fan service ok
    pump ok
    light no work
    camm detect kraken

i open ticket ticket in nzxt no good solution
    when i see device manager driver is owner driver of windows 10 1803
    not asetek or nzxt usb driver

i have test many answer in this forum and other but no solution(unplug usb,install driver with .inf file)

i don't change driver windows 10and driver is date to 2006...

i search good driver for light usb in windows 101803

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, I’m sorry but I don’t fully understand. Did you change the part and now the new one works? or did you change the part and the new one does not work either?

12. Wrong Temperature(s(CPU))

My c with ryzen utility is 28-30c, with cam it's 43-44. It was 54-55 b4 because i did not let the thermal paste cool down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, the most recent version, (3.6.7) fixes the wrong temperature reading issue. Please update by downloading from here: https://camwebapp.com/download/

I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version before installing the new version as a clean install rather than updating it.

Please let me know if the issue is resolved after this.

Thanks.

13. Progarm problem

Hi, i got 2 hue hub i cant manually control both it just sync as one cause i got 2 led strip and 6 nzxt fan. already separate it to 2 led strip to one chl 4 fan to one chl and the last 2 to one chl. the last 2 fan i cant seem to control it. please help fix this issue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, what type of setting are you trying to do in the different channels? Please describe it with as much detail as possible so we can see how to help you. Thanks.

14. Cant get my lighting tab

I dont have my lighting tab in my cam software. i've reinstalled it and i've also unplugged it from the mobo. also i have restarted my computer. ive even tried disableing HDD i need help please im trying to get a good theme going in my pc.

i would like if possible to go back to a later version of CAM software.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, are the lights being detected by your computer? Do they light up as white or blue or just stay off?

What version of CAM are you currently using?

Please let us know, thanks.

15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Fernando, are you logging in or are you using guest mode?
    When you make the modifications, do you apply them or just make the change and then go to a different tab or to your game? (I ask this because another user was not noticing the apply button on the bottom left, which made the changes not save, so when he turned his computer off, CAM would load the old settings that were saved)
    Lastly, a new version of CAM was published today (3.6.8) please update to that one and let me know if the issue is still occurring.

Thanks.

16. Fan speed issue

I have been encountering higher CPU temps lately and I realized that the GPU temps were about the same. Then I saw one of my radiator fans weren't even spinning. I had to change the fan profiles multiple times until I finally got it to work again. I still have the problem where my temps are going up to 80 degrees. Which never happened to me until a recent update a week or two ago. I'm worried my PC will overheat. I am using an NZXT Kraken x62 rev 2 with an 8700k.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For some setups, CAM has been reporting temperatures that are different from the actual temperature. This is being addressed in the next update (3.6.7) Thank you for reporting this.

If you encounter the issue where the radiator fan stops working again, please send us the logs to verify if CAM reports anything there.

17. Fan Speeds and setting doesn't save

It's great and all, to save settings on cloud, because you have to do it once and they are saved forever. Problem is, I would much rather have it save on my pc, since I have to do it almost every time I restart a pc now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. An error occurred on my motherboard

I use X72, but this error makes me wonder if it is X72 fault, or compatibility problem, or it is a software problem, the trouble team will help me to rule out, because this problem is troublesome, I am not the warranty, this July purchase In less than a month, I am a Taiwanese. English is not very good, sorry!

Attached to the link, this is the problem with my computer using X72, displayed in the audio LED display LAG:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJbVq0rgG_Q

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please update to the latest version (3.6.6) and let us know if this issue continues to occur in that version. Thanks.

19. Updated to 3.6.6, my cooling tab has gone away

My cpu runs noticeably hotter, 8-10 degrees Celsius, now that I can't control fan speeds to cool the liquid in the radiator better.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, if the cooling tab is gone, it might be that CAM is not detecting the cooling hardware that you have connected. Please try these troubleshooting steps and let us know if it works for you.

If you are using a Kraken X31/X41/X61 and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the 690LC/Asetek Driver/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. This likely means the unit would have to be replaced. Please contact our…

20. hue + does not work in cam 3.6.3

hue + when turning on the computer it has the white leds but when it loads the app cam 3.6.3 hue + stops working, and the two channels of led strips go off, the hue + if it is recognized by cam but the channels are not visible

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base