CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. How do I fix Netflix problems on Roku?

Roku streaming player is well known as Roku which is an video streaming device as this provides information with the use of so many hardware devices. To add to this we not only have the technical support with phone only, but at the same time we have other facilities such as the email facility and live chat for the customers which is a benefit too.

For help: https://www.techistra.com/netflix-activate/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1877-546-7370 American Airlines Support Number

https://helpsupportservices.com/airlines/american-airlines-customer-service

When you are facing the problem then it is obvious that you want the solution as soon as possible. If you are not getting it then you might get frustrated. But all this can be avoided as you will be able to resolve those issues by contacting the American Airlines Support Number. Here are some of the factors which prove that it can be very helpful for you:

-The service provided by them to its customers is 24/7. So you will be able to talk to a person anytime you are facing the problem.
    -They are very helpful as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to Cheapest way to buy bitcoin

The Cheapest way to buy bitcoin in the UK is by storing GBP into Coinbase, at that point moving the assets over to Coinbase Pro (where you can purchase at the genuine conversion standard, with low charges). Be that as it may, this course is moderate. You'll need to hold up 5 days before you can finish the whole procedure. It's not without a doubt the least expensive approach to purchase bitcoin in the UK. Digital money trades like Coinbase Pro and Bitstamp enable you to purchase bitcoin at the genuine conversion standard with low exchanging charges (beginning at 0.15%). …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to Install AVG Antivirus? | 1-877-235-8610

AVG is one of the most popular antivirus programs which are best known for its top-rated virus removal features. It protects your devices against the harmful virus, malware, spam, and online threat. Users can access AVG antivirus on all sorts of devices including the Windows and Mac OS. But users can only access AVG antivirus on their device after installing as per the correct installation ways.
    Do you wish to install AVG antivirus on your computer? But don’t know how to install it? Then it’s very important to know about the reliable installation method before taking any step. You can…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cannot select hue+ channels.

Leds connected to channel 1. Channel 1 is missing in cam software. Only channel 2 is visible. Not selectable. Only unit light can be toggled on or off. Restarted, reinstalled. Still not working.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Would like to be able to rename the PSU fan like all of the other fans

No option to rename the PSU fan - Stock name is "Fan 1"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to Fix Google Calendar not syncing on iPhone/Android Issues?

When you set up a Google account (and enable Calendar by default), your Google calendars should sync without a problem. These days, the setup is so easy that it all happens automatically once you sign in with your Google/Google credentials.

But there’s this remote possibility that Google/Google calendars are not synced to your iPhone’s calendar, and that can be a big problem. If you rely on mobility and your calendar a lot, this is going to be a very huge issue. Fortunately, you can fix it easily.

Google Calendar Not Syncing on iPhone: Tips to Fix the Issue

• Check…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to get a seat Assignment on Jetblue

Jetblue Provides you the service of choosing your seat. i.e Jetblue Seat Assignment. Know how to get a seat assignment on Jetblue. For further help Contact (888)-286-3422.
    More Info Visit- https://www.flycoair.com/blog/how-to-get-a-seat-assignment-on-jetblue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Filter your Search Result by Date Google

Steps to Filter your Search Result by Date
    If you are using Google as a browser on your computer that is having many features so the users can experience the better result. Now if you want to put some filters on your search then you can customize your search result according to your requirement. It is applicable on the image search and web search as well.
    visit http://www.clickohow.com/how-to-bypass-google-account-verification-on-android

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1877-546-7262 Facebook Refund

https://refundinquery.com/wheres-my-refund-facebook/

If you are having any kind of dispute then you can ask for the Facebook refund. Here are the steps which are required to be followed to get the refund from the Facebook:
    Step 1- You have to access the application that is the main source of the charge. For that select, the application from the application section that is provided by Facebook or you can search for the application from the search feild.
    Step 2- Now you have to select the “Report/Contact this App” link which is on the sidebar of the window. In that, you will find…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1877-546-7370 Delta Airlines Customer Service

Delta airline is a US-based airline It was founded in the year 1924. Its Headquartered in Atlanta, The airline serves more than 160 million customers per year. Along with Delta Connection, Delta offers more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries. During the journey, a traveler might be facing any concerns or inconveniences. The root cause due to nature. They can be triggered due to various technical or natural challenges. In these situations demand immediate assistance is available to the passengers in distress. And We provide solutions to every possible travel related concern on the Delta Airlines Customer Service. So…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. light i cant change de color of the ring and logo

light i cant change de color of the ring and logo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1877-546-7370 Delta Airlines Support Number

Delta Airlines is one of the oldest and wonderful airlines in the world. It is a very comfortable airline in terms of flight facility and overall services. If you find a flight, Delta Airlines is one of the best airlines than other airlines. Because it provides an awesome facility. And Delta airlines provide the following services include Ticket booking, canceling or postponing, Seat availability, Flight delay status, In-flight meal details, Coupons and deals, Online check-in services, Baggage allowance details, Delta Airline’s app usage, etc. If you are planning your exciting trip then you must choose our Delta Airlines services by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ANR is stuck at 100%

My ANR is stuck at 100%. It has been for hours. I've tried multiple things to fix this such as reinstalling CAM, ending the task and re launching it and restarting my computer. Nothing seems to help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. CAM 3.7.7 doesnt autostart with windows

CAM 3.7.7 wont start with windows, amongst other problems.

I had an older version of CAM, it updated to 3.7.7 yet the same problems persist.

I bought a H400i case, and I am using the inculded fan controller only, superb build quality, but the CAM software is terrible. I am considering sending it back, getting the H400 (non i) and buiying a corsair LED controller.

It looks like many people are having this same problem, i wonder how many customers are put off due to this? If I saw all these posts before buying, I wouldnt have.

I was of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. AOL desktop version

Now a day Everyone dependent on technology But Everyday updates our technology, So Most of the people want to use the latest feature of devices, software, and the applications. If you use mail.aol.com basic version its time to improve ourselves, You search what is the latest AOL desktop version And download this. If you have any trouble while using AOL old version on your computer, Now you move to the latest version of AOL desktop Gold. And Enjoy the latest feature of AOL Email services. If you face any installation problem or download error you can get an exact solution…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. AOL desktop Gold

AOL (American online) is the most popular email service provider. AOL desktop Gold is one of the best web-based software company used by many countries in the world. The premium version has a lot of cool features, you enjoy this feature just pay only a few dollars. AOL desktop Gold is fully comfortable with MacBook or Windows. It just lunches the latest version of AOL, If you use the old version you miss some interesting features of AOL. It's easily available on official sites, just follow some easy steps and Download the latest version of AOL. And You start to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Only one of 5 fan not lighting up

Hi, after a few months without any problem my last fan connected to my HUE+ channel has stopped to lights up when my CAM software launch.
    Before CAM launch all fans are white wich means that my fan isn't faulty and I've tried to unplug and plug it again nothing happened and finally I've unistalled and reinstalled the software even in another version from scratch and nothing.
    And the fan doesn't show up in my CAM software.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Color options for CAM menus.

Color options for CAM menus.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Won't Get Past Authutenticating

Been stuck on login authenticating for two days. Tried logging into guest mode as well. Extremely frustrating as I cannot control my case fan or lights due to this poor software.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base