CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Uninstalled CAM and it deleted all other software and games in the same folder. Your software is bad.

Everything installed in the same folder is gone, how does that even happen? Whoever coded this does not know what they are doing.

I uninstalled to try and get it to see my Kraken x60 and it does this. God. job.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please allow me to clear something up. Are you saying that you uninstalled CAM and it deleted other programs that were installed in the Program Files (x86) folder? Or did you have some games installed within the CAM folder and it deleted those games?

2. Settings wiped AGAIN

I thought my wiped setting was going to be solved. I got the system to stop wiping my settings, or so I had thought. Had my headphones on and playing an intensive game and then take my headphones off and hear my fans being whisper quiet. MY SETTINGS HAD BEEN WIPED AND MY SYSTEM WAS HOT AS HELL AGAIN BECAUSE IT SET EVERYTHING TO SILENT. Also why can I no longer see the temp speed of my Kraken? I can set the fans by liquid but cant see the liquid temp? why?

At this rate, I am just going to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, if this happens again, please let us know which version of CAM you are using and what your PC specs are so we can verify what caused the settings wipe. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

3. my cam dont have the list in the left hand side

my cam dont have the list in the left hand side
    please help

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update 3.66

No FPS on any games. No Cam startup when system starts. No Kraken info on dashboard or mini Cam. Other than that everything is as in bad as normal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please update to 3.7.0, The startup when system starts was fixed in that version. If you still can’t see your Kraken info, then let me know.

5. CAM 3.6.8 wont let me change nor save custom settings.

CAM 3.6.8 wont let me change nor save custom settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. CAM resets fan and FPS display settings every single launch

Every time the CAM software launches -despite being logged in- my fans are all set to silent, and my fps display is .... broken - it works, but it will say top left, or top right, then I launch the game and it will move, and if I alt-tab in the game then it moves again .... ? It's at the point that I alt tab in and out of my game so the FPS display is where I need it, since disabling the display in the CAM software does nothing.

And setting up custom fan profiles just to have…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Zbee, please update to the latest version of CAM (currently 3.7.0, which you can download here: http://camwebapp.com/download/) I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version first and then installing this one. After this update, verify that your settings were downloaded correctly. (I have 2 users for testing this and the FPS settings are correctly downloaded when I update). If the settings are wiped again, please let us know so we can get in touch with you to verify your logs.
    Thanks.

7. Stars minimized and Ring color custom not working

Cam fails alot, doesnt detect the ring color when I select a custom mode
    Just the preset one or the audio, game or smart
    and I dont like that takes alot to start up, sometimes it opens even I selected the "Start minimized" and If I dont open it the colors just stay white,Have to open it in order to get my settings applied

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. NZXT Cam Bug again

I have encountered two problems with the NZXT software.
    I want to clarify that I recently reformatted my PC by reinstalling everything from scratch.
    Unfortunately, the software can not recognize the speed of the FAN as shown in the screenshot below :

https://s22.postimg.cc/8b3tpz4o1/cpu_fan_issue.jpg
    https://s22.postimg.cc/6w2919bap/release_version.jpg
    https://s22.postimg.cc/dza4gvog1/setting_issue.jpg

The OS is Windows 10 Pro v. 1803 and the mainboard is an MSI Z97 Gaming 7.
    In addition, now every time I restart the PC, the program loses the setting related to the minimized start and remains open to me and I have to manually minimize it every time.
    I have also opened a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CAM 3.6.8 app does not save the settings

For 2 updates, the application does not save the configurations of the fans and the pump. Every time I restart the computer or close the application, the settings are restarted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. CAM 3.6.8 still does not fix dual screen issue

I have use 2 screens in my computer setup. Earlier versions of the CAM software would allow me to place the CAM window in my second screen and upon restarting still keep the CAM window on the second screen. Over the last few builds of the software it now opens on my main screen rather than my secondary. Please advise.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thanks for the input. We are aware of this issue but it is not in our list of priorities to take care of yet. We hope to fix it in a future update, but there is no ETA right now. Sorry.

11. CAM not showing cpu temp or load

Since 3.6.6 CPU temp and load is not showing.
    Reinstalling etc does nothing.
    Installed 3.6.7 today and it's the same.
    https://imgur.com/a/KPJpmt2

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Andreas, thank you for informing us of this. It’s a very strange issue. I will email you so that you can send me your logs please.

12. HDD has incorrect capacity and usage

Latest update has my 3TB HDD reading as only 2TB. It is showing as both 1TB filled and 1TB free when correct usage is 1.27 and 1.72TB respectively.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lighting channels are always linked

Kraken ring and logo are always linked with smart device led strips. Every change I make on one always affects the others even if the channels are deselected and/or turned off.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, I am informed by the devs that if the Custom profile has the same name in both the ring and the logo, the changes you make to one will affect the other. If you wish to have them do things independently, please give them more descriptive names such as “Breathing blue” and “Pulse red” or something along those lines. If the issue continues to happen even doing this, please let me know so we can get in touch with you to verify the logs. Thanks.

14. Cam not showing on the right monitor every restart

I have a dual monitor setup so I use my second monitor for my monitoring apps. I have cam set to open when windows starts and should open on my second monitor. However, just after the update, whenever I start my computer it defaults to my 1st monitor which is annoying cause I need to line it up again on my second monitor. How do I fix this?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. "Settings upload failed" - CAM This happens every few seconds. In a single minute I've gotten 6 notificaitons. Please help.

The settings seem to have worked just fine, my Kraken's lights are doing EXACTLY what it said they would...but I'm up to 10 notifications since starting to type this plea for help. Please, help!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hue light control never was added to CAM dashboard just installed latest version

Hue light control never was added to CAM dashboard just installed latest version

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, are the light strips being detected? Do they light up in any color? Or are they off?
    If they are off, they could be connected incorrectly or the cables could be damaged. If they light up but the lighting tab does not come up, we would need to see your program logs to verify if CAM is not detecting them correctly.

Please let us know. Thanks.

17. CAM 3.6.6 CPU temps still getting stuck

Temperatures are still getting stuck even when CPU temps rise. Fans will not speed up appropriately causing overheating on CPU while rendering HD video files. Please fix!

Windows 10, Ryzen 2700x, ASUS Crosshair IV Hero motherboard, GTX 1080Ti GPU, 32GB RAM

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, the most recent version, (3.6.7) fixes the wrong temperature reading issue. Please update by downloading from here: https://camwebapp.com/download/

I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version before installing the new version as a clean install rather than updating it.

Please let me know if the issue is resolved after this.

Thanks.

18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, did the fan stop working completely or did the lights stop working but the fan still works?

If the lights were the only thing that stopped working, do they start working again after changing to a different profile? such as a fixed color?

Please let us know, thanks.

19. Wrong temperature shown

Cam cpu temperature freezes.
    Ryzen 1700X.
    *** shows an idle temp of 44°C which is correct.
    Once I run Prime95 and all cores go to 100% load, HwInfo shows 77°******* shows 46°C and the temperature is frozen at this value, until I close Prime. Then it instantly goes back to 44°C even though HwInfo still reports 60°C (which is slowly cooling down).

I can't use the CPU Fan curves at all because the cpu temperatures are wrong.

It nearly triggered a emergency shutdown, because the fans only go to higher speeds when temperature is over 70°C which according to ***…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reporting this. We are implementing a fix for the incorrect reading of temperatures in the next update (3.6.7) sorry for the inconveniences.

20. Cannot login cam 3.6.6

I have updated cam to 3.6.6 from 3.5.9.0. Then it tips me kraken M22 driver didn't be installed. So I installed and cam restared. The problem is now I cannot login cam and always mention email or passcode be vailed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I encountered something similar, however was unable to pin down exactly when it happens. Whenever it happens to me, I just force close CAM and reopen it and it works correctly. I did send the report to the devs to see if they can find why it happens or when.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base