CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. How to make Copa Airlines business class booking

Traveling is fun and entertaining and people from all across the world enjoy going to the various other parts of the world. There are various other modes traveling to reach a particular destination but airlines proves to be one of the efficient modes of transportation. One such airlines which has played a critical role in connecting to the one of the most beautiful country of Panama is Copa Airlines.
    They work 24*7/365 days to help in fixing any problem related to the airlines whether its related to baggage policy or up gradation of ticket and so forth.
    http://www.instohelp.com/airlines/copa-airlines-reservations-and-flight-deals

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently?

Do you want to know how to delete facebook account permanently then you can use our service and call us on our toll free number so that we will easily guide you how you can do that. if you want to read whole article you can visit our website and follow these steps you will solve your problem own.

visit : http://www.itprohelps.com/blog/how-to-delete-facebook-account-permanently/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. CAM 3.7.7 RGB settings are gone on

I've have the H700i case and my RGB settings were just fine until recently when I logged on to CAM and found that they had disappeared. I cannot change any settings so I just have the default white now. Please help me fix this issue, thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Know the Process to Reset AOL Password

Changing any account password is a good habit as far as account security is concern and AOL email is not an exception.
    AOL Email is associated with Yahoo services. If you know the instructions for changing Yahoo account password than you can easily change AOL email password. As AOL email has the same instructions for changing password as Yahoo have. Anyway, you can use these instructions to change AOL email password easily. The instructions are as follows.
    1. Open this AOL email login page.
    2. Sign in using your AOL email account.
    For further steps visit: http://www.clickohow.com/aol-wont-let-me-reset-my-password

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ram not showing properly

shows only percantage for ram usage
    does not show actual usage

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cash App Support Number

Cash App Support Number The cash Card may be a dark, customizable card. Clients are approached to sign their name on the transportable application. The administration permits clients to demand and exchange cash to another cash account by means that of its use or email. Clients would then be able to pull back the money with its charge Visa card in ATMs or exchange it to any near ledger. Cash App Support number. Cash App may be a portable installment administration created by square, Inc., enabling clients to transfer cash to every alternative utilizing a mobile phone application.

When you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. CAM can't read any info from ryzen 3000 CPUs.

CAM can't read any info about my 3700X, my mobo is aours X570 i.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cam cant do my fan preset

I got problem, my cam cant determinant my fan preset. It is telling me it is 100% complete for 5 hours. Help me please i include screenshot. https://imgur.com/a/yADYU46

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change in fan configuration notification

Since the moment I assembled my PC, I started getting this notification.

"We have detected a change in your fan configuration and have reset your ANR profile"

Now, every now and than, it recognises the LED strips that came with my H500i. At this moment of time, it doesn't and I can't control them anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Coinbase customer service

Coinbase is one amongst the first well-liked on-line platforms for getting, selling, and saving digital currency. Owning over 7.4 million users, Coinbase is relied upon heavily by several burial crypto investors for the exchange and wallet services they provide. Despite the intense quality of Coinbase, the platform has historically been particularly tough to contact within the case of technical difficulties, frustrating thousands of users.

The Coinbase customer service phone number is open from 8 am to 5 pm Pacific time. It’s unlikely that we’ll see any efforts created for an additional localized resolution for various regions as it’s taken Coinbase…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CPU & GPU fan speeds not showing

CPU & GPU fan speeds not showing, running GIGABYTE P17FV7 (Intel Core i7 7700HQ @ 2.80GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M & windows 10 pro

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When launching CAM in minimode

I closed CAM in Mini mode so when it relaunched after logging back in, the terms of agreement page came up (now I don't mind it coming up at all, reminds me to read the terms of service now and again). The problem is, when it's in mini mode, the "accept" and "decline" buttons are hidden by the miniaturized window (I got past it by hitting tab a couple times to hit the buttons). Just thought you'd like to know! (and thank you for keeping the software up to date, mostly bugfree, and being attentive to our many needs)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cam disappears when making 2nd monitor main display.

Cam will load and show up in the taskbar, but the actual desktop window does not appear. My monitor setting is Monitor 1 (left), Monitor 2 (right). When I make monitor 2 (right) my main display, everything is fine and I keep CAM on monitor 1 (left). However, when I make monitor 1 (left) my main display, the CAM window disappears although it is still loaded.

To temporarily resolve this issue, I have to switch displays where monitor 2 (right) is main, then switch main display back to monitor 1 (left). When I do this, I have the desktop settings…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cam temperature not moving

Cam is not updating temperature. Stuck at 50c. Using new Ryzen 9 3900x on a x570 motherboard.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. CAM is not updating readings with its previous gusto

CAM has not been updating my CPU or RAM usages at its normal speed

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix simple features

fix "start CAM on windows startup" before adding any new features... such a simple/important feature that doesnt work is giving NZXT a bad reputation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. stay in front

I want it to stay in front of everything.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Amazon Prime Customer Phone Number

Amazon prime customer service number provide support 24/7. Amazon prime support number is where you can talk to the team of experts to have desired solutions to your problems. Amazon prime support number is always present to possess your question resolved by having a membership until dynamic the plan.
    There is no need to work hard or put the time to resolve those issues as you'll be able to resolve all those by contacting them. Once you dial the Amazon Prime client service telephone number you'll be able to resolve any kind of problem or question you have regarding the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3.7.7, i cant control/edit x72 light color

Hi
    After updating to 3.7.7 i cant edit and control my x72 led lights, how to fo plz cause i edited the led cpu light to indictes me about the CPU temperature, so the light is so important to me, plz help me how to control it !!??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base