CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. cam+corsair ram

Hello. I have a Kraken x62 and RAM corsair cmr32gx4m4c3466c16. When CAM is on, it is not possible to configure RGB in memory. When the CAM is off, everything works. The problem seems to be in the SPD, when CAM is enabled, it can not be read. Once you turn on the PC, you do not turn on the CAM, then asus aura perfectly controls the memory lighting.
    How to solve a problem?
    Or how to make it so that it does not prevent the ASUS aura from reading out the SPD
    Sorry, the text is translated by Google translator…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cam+corsair ram

Hello. I have a Kraken x62 and RAM corsair cmr32gx4m4c3466c16. When CAM is on, it is not possible to configure RGB in memory. When the CAM is off, everything works. The problem seems to be in the SPD, when CAM is enabled, it can not be read. Once you turn on the PC, you do not turn on the CAM, then asus aura perfectly controls the memory lighting.
    How to solve a problem?
    Or how to make it so that it does not prevent the ASUS aura from reading out the SPD

Sorry, the text is translated by Google translator…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AER RGB Fans not lighting up

They are recognised in cam but I cannot control the lighting. They are spinning fine, it’s just the lights that don’t seem to be working. I’ve tried removing the MCP2200 usb from the devices list and restarting the computer but no luck.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Installs xtu

CAM installs XTU. On my old X58 system XTU=instant BSOD. I never enabled overclocking.

CAM mess with GPU even when I never enabled overclocking CAM installed = GPU driver frequent crashes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Liquid temp not the same as in AIDA64, HWinfo or v3.3.5

Since me previous bug was closed with a scripted answer, I have made screenshots of with version 3.3.5 and 3.5.3 while having AIDA and HWInfo opened at the same time in the same conditions. There is 5C difference on the 3.5.3 screenshot.

https://imgur.com/N9kh1vh
    https://imgur.com/NXYGV0l

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ALL fans will be stop when the CAM software open everytime

Every time the CAM software open, my all case fans will be stoped. Only the fans that connect with motherboard will not stoped. I bought a grid 3+ others five fans are connected on it. However, when i turn on my PC, the CAM software open, that five fans will stop working at the same time. If i wanna that five fans span again, i have to shut down the pc and turn off my power supply. But if the CAM open, the fans will be stop. plz, fix then or tell me a solution.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Covering Marquee will no longer take 00 00 00, instead uses last set color

• HUE+ 4.3.2 - CAM 3.5.80 - This worked in most of the versions I've had, but no longer works. Updated every driver/firmware/CAM thing I could think of. Please resolve.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. v 3.5.60 --- Loading at startup stays 0% (Stop telling us you fixed it)

I am having to constantly end task on the cam software and reload it. The forums indicate you fixed it in a previous version, I am running two different computers with the same issue.

Please can you address this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple Issues

1. Channel 1 and 2 overlap in CAM even though fans are on 2 and LED strips on one. Can not set a color for the strips without changing 2/3rds of each fan.

2. Marquee, candle light, wings, and alternating presets are not showing up for Kraken X62.

3. The other day it didn't boot up properly and went to a all white theme with a white marquee on the Kraken that I haven't seen before. The circle moved around but the NZXT logo stayed lit unlike the covering marquee mode I usually use.
      -A. I am wondering why it didn't load my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Nzxt CAM incorrect liquid temp

Hi!

Nzxt CAM incorrect liquid temp show.... other temps read ok.

But Hwinfo64 and Aida64 allways show more 4 C degrees than CAM.

CAM liquid: IDLE 30C /Hwinfo,Aida: 34C/

LOAD CAM: 34C /Hwinfo64, Aida: 38C/

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cant customize LED Channels Independently

Channel 1 and channel 2 always match each other no matter which way i try to customize them. If I make channel 1 a fixed color and channel 2 breathing, both channels will just switch to whatever setting i changed last. Is there a way to customize them independently or is this a CAM bug?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. CAM 3.5.8 Does not work with RAMDISK

When setting up and using a ramdisk from: http://memory.dataram.com/products-and-services/software/ramdisk

Next time that CAM loads, it does not recognize any of my hardware, suggests that I only have 16GB of RAM (Ramdisk has 8GB, Desktop has 48GB (minus 8GB for ramdisk).

Nothing can be controlled otherwise, no fan speeds, asks me to install drivers, but does not install them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Rpm

Hi
    Just got a brand new Kraken X52. Its gorgeous.
    But the CAM Software for fan control is useless..
    Although my fans are spinning at a low speed, I dont seem to be able to control their speed and CAM shows 0 rpm.
    Already put cpu fan at 100% on Bios. Changed nothing.
    I got an Asus Maximus VIII Hero to control my other fans.
    Fan Expert does not recognize a CPU fan. I guess that is normal. Is it possible that some incompatibility with Asus Software prevents CAM from controling the fans?
    As far as I could see, several…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Eric Lam responded

CAM reads the CPU_Fan header on most motherboard. Please verify that you have the CPU Fan connected to the CPU_Fan header on your motherboard. If you have a AIO_Pump, W_Pump on your motherboard you can try those header as well.

If you are using a Kraken, please be sure to have at least one of the radiator fans connected to the 4 pin header on the Kraken fan port. The Kraken pump cable should be connected to the CPU_Fan header on your motherboard as well.

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, we’ll be releasing the iOS app by the end of the week that will resolve this issue.

16. Grid V+3. Cam 3.5.80. Fans not turning? White power LED on. Connected to USB 2 on mobo and molex. Custom profile @100% still not working

Grid V+3. Cam 3.5.80. Fans not turning? White power LED on. Connected to USB 2 on mobo and molex. Custom profile @100% still not working

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CAM Crash

2x Rx580 CrossfireX, CAM crash after 1-2 Hours,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. my new kraken x62 fan speed isnt showing up in Cam the fan speed also seem to be fixed it doesnt change when it gets hotter

my new kraken x62 fan speed isnt showing up in Cam the fan speed also seem to be fixed it doesnt change when it gets hotter

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

CAM reads the CPU_Fan header on most motherboard. Please verify that you have the CPU Fan connected to the CPU_Fan header on your motherboard. If you have a AIO_Pump, W_Pump on your motherboard you can try those header as well.
    If you are using a Kraken, please be sure to have at least one of the radiator fans connected to the 4 pin header on the Kraken fan port. The Kraken pump cable should be connected to the CPU_Fan header on your motherboard as well.

19. A problem causes CAM to stop working, requiring Windows to close program when attempting to open application on update V.3.5.50

A problem causes CAM to stop working, requiring Windows to close program when attempting to open application on update V.3.5.50

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi isnt being recognised in latest update

My Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi isnt being recognised in latest update and im stuck with a green and orange coulour when my whole PC is white and blue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are using a Cryorig H7 Lumi and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps.

Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.

If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. This likely means the unit would have to be replaced. Please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for an RMA on the unit.

Try shutting off your PC, then plug the USB cable to a different USB header on your motherboard.
    This is to check if the USB port on the motherboard is working correctly.

Try turning off your PC and turn off your PSU for 10 seconds, then turn your PSU and PC back on…

• Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base