CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. RX 57000 XT Not recognized

My AMD RX 5700 XT doesn't get recognized in the CAM Software.
    Viewing the simple version display "-- %" and "-- C" in advanced, it says it's min is 999c and max is 999c.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My CAM temps shows stagnant 50 deg C

My CAM apps stuck in 50 deg C when measuring CPU temps and not responding to any change. it is DANGEROUS because my fans are also responding to this false input thus my CPU is not cooled properly. Right now i use fix setting for fans speed, but i want to know how to solve this,!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kraken x52 LED freeze

I bought a ΝΖΧΤ kraken x52 and they all worked perfectly and LED-Ring but after a few days I wanted to change the color in the lights and I managed to download the program of the partner. After I downloaded and changed the colors I noticed that after a while after I get into a game after a few minutes the ring stops spinning around and stops changing colors .. I can not find a solution

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. cam update 3.7.6

CAM updated to 3.7.6 ...Now I no longer have control of any of my fan speeds/curves and pump lighting...

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CAM 4.0.5 Losing its settings/Resetting to default

Title says it all. After every "hard reboot", Software is losing the settings, which includes lighting themes (the theme itself is still saved but the colors are set to black/default); fan-profiles and fan-curves.

Same problem which "was" a thing years ago...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cam Blank

Cam goes blank when switching header tabs.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New install of CAM 3.7.4 stuck at authenticating

just downloaded newest version of cam available after previous one kept freezing. now i cannot even get logged in. every time i enter my login it just sits at authenticating endlessly. i have tried reinstalling 4 times. you guys and your shit software are going to fry my cpu!!!

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Taichi x570 + 3900x Kraken 61 NZXT monitoring not loading or not showing temp

Just don;t working and is dangerous because cannot push the clocks without knowing the program the temp to adjust fans speed. Is URGENT!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Aer Rgb fans connected to Control Hub not lighting up

So I got the H500i and it comes with a Contol hub. The Kraken cooler and light strips work fine but the Fans only spin and don't light up. Cam recognizes the fans but doesn't let me control the lighting.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. No Cam Detected Devices!

My Kraken X72, Hue 2 Lighting, & RGB fans have disappeared from my cam connected devices. I can't change the lighting, or my fan calibration. Everytime I click detect devices Cam flashes and that's about it. I am hesitant to Render anyhting due to the high temps when the fans/pump are not in performance mode, and right now I can't check.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1-855-345-8210 How to Delete or Close Outlook Account Permanently?

Microsoft’s latest web mail service, Outlook comes with all the goods such as huge amount of storage space, better editing features, and immersive interface and of course support for social networking sites.

All these features and many more make the webmail service first choice of the users. But for some reason, if you wish to close or delete Outlook account permanently, this is how you can do it.

It is essential to change all the email addresses to the alternate ones before deleting your Outlook account, if you have been using the same Outlook address for any some other services.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. fix Firefox not opening?

When Firefox is not opening, there may be various reasons for the error but it could be fixed using some simple tricks.

Common Reasons for Firefox not Opening
    • Errors caused by extensions, themes or hardware acceleration.
    • Corrupted files tend to erase everything from the system completely. Since they get corrupted on their own, you can

do nothing about it other than reinstalling the Firefox.
    • Add-ons installed to provide additional functionality for your browser cause Firefox to misbehave. If they have

improper coding or have a bug, get rid of them immediately.
    • Drivers interfering with other applications…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. CAM no longer displays anything.

CAM no longer displays anything.
    I use version 3.7.8.
    Here is my log: https://pastebin.com/F5QaV2Sc
    And here is a Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Xs6hMBC
    Please fix it.
    Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Grandthum Bhutani In Noida Retail Shop | Dial 8744000006

We area unit leading the simplest property company however is provides retail shop by our company Grandthum Bhutani. However is offers Bhutani Grandthum Noida extension retail shop on their comes. Therefore, Grantham Bhutani Noida Extension may be a good resolution for workplace and outlets rent area at the best worth (prices/value).

Get more details then visit:- https://www.belpatraminfratech.com/grandthum
    and
    https://www.bhutanigrandthum.co/

Call us:- 8744000006

Grandthum, Bhutani Grandthum In Noida, Grandthum Bhutani Noida Extension, Office Space At Bhutani Grandthum

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Buy 2/3 BHK Apartments At ACE Divino In Noida Extension

Ace Group is a good builder in Greater Noida (w), has started its new (residential apartments) venture named Ace Divino. Ace Group objective is to provide a symbol of perfection & improved quality of living moderns. This Group has always meet with the expectations of the (users)clients and always provide them the utmost satisfaction. There are many other ongoing projects like ace city, ace aspire, ace golfshire etc. This new residential project is located in Greater Noida West, Noida Extension. It place is near by developed sectors where there are many commercial and educational hubs. So, this is the good…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3.7.3 GPU fans read --%

In the latest 3.7.3 GPU fans read --% I have a RTX 2080. The previous version worked fine. The fans are spinning as normal and EVGA Precision X1 is detecting the speeds ok.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bhutani Grandthum Office Space Project In Noida

Bhutani Grandthum is a commercial and office space project that has many modern latest features. The location is also fascinating. This project was required here for a long time. There'll be a large water body and fountain tight in the centre of the project which'll be added new feature and help in getting crowds. And it's provide restaurant, food court, office space, retail shops etc.

To know more information Bhutani Grandthum,then click on this: https://www.belpatraminfratech.com/grandthum

Contact At:- 8744000006

Grandthum, Bhutani Grandthum In Noida, Grandthum Bhutani Noida Extension, Bhutani Grandthum Greater Noida West, Office Space At Bhutani Grandthum

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ACE Divino In Noida | Book @8744000006

The area of this new residential project in Noida Extension offers impressive most well-liked stand of being effortlessly accessible to totally different essential goals, like instructional and health centers, eateries, looking centers, retails shops and lots of additional.

Ace Divino Greater Noida West can bring all the lavish and gift day enhancements to spoil you, just like the club, athletic facility, exercise center, garden space, plentiful parking spot, around the clock water and power provide, and so on. it'll be a destination which is able to provides a total new universe of extravagance and can be one amongst the most…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Contact Cash App Customer Service

Square Cash App is at one time referred to as sq. Cash may be a mobile app-based payment service. Cash App came into existence in 2015. Since then, Cash App has Contact Cash App Customer Service achieved seven million active users. In simple words, we will say that Cash App may be a web-based payment service like Paypal and venom. However, Cash App is way less complicated.

Contact Cash App Customer Service
    Cash App provides a digital platform to its customers to send/receive funds without any hassle. Cash App enables its users to pay rent, pay at restaurants, pay…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. NZXT CAM - Cannot Run CSGO with NZXT CAM ON

When I run the "new" "beta" NZXT CAM - I cannot run CSGO. Just fix the overlay, nobody needs that (pssst steam/origin/nvidia has own overlays so you're getting overlay on the overlay of the overlay here). Or make a switch called "COMPLETELY DISABLE OVERLAY". This shit is blocking CSGO and every time I run it, it crashes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base