CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Notifications force main window to foreground

When a notification is presented, the main window is forced to the foreground. The main window does not take focus, requiring an alt-tab or similar to focus it first before it will shift behind other windows.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. BASIC box doesn't have an option for GPU under LOAD USAGE

The title explains it all here but the LOAD USAGE section of the BASIC box doesn't have an option for GPU - not sure if this is intentional or an oversight but adding one would help keep a common theme over the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. AER RGB FAN WITH HUE+ PROBLEM LED

Hi,

I recently bought the AER RGB 120 with HUE +, but after having everything connected together the fan works but not the LEDs. So I returned my order to amazon who sent me another. I just received it but I have the same problem. I uninstall cam and I install it again but it does not change anything. I also have a kraken x62 but it works very well. I do not understand, can you help me. Good to you. Nicolas.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Eric Lam responded

We hope this issue has been resolved. The following ticket will now be closed due to this ticket being involved with our older version.
    Please update to our newest version 3.5.8 (www.camwebapp.com) and see if you still exhibit the same behavior.
    If you do, please submit a new post or ticket by clicking on “Contact Support” on the right. Thank you.

6. Is cam not compatible with nvida 3d drivers?

For the first time I've installed nvidia's 3d drivers as its needed to run unreal tournament.

But unexpectedly it causes cam to crash, it launches and then crashes seconds later.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We hope this issue has been resolved. The following ticket will now be closed due to this ticket being involved with our older version.
    Please update to our newest version 3.5.8 (www.camwebapp.com) and see if you still exhibit the same behavior.
    If you do, please submit a new post or ticket by clicking on “Contact Support” on the right. Thank you.

7. sniper elite 4 crashed if CAM is running

Every time CAM is running and I run Sniper Elite 4 it causes the game to crash which then loses all my save data as it is corrupted by the crash- I have had to get in touch with the devs of the game to recover my saves 4 times now - so CAM is now disabled

NOT HAPPY :/

Please fix this

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. being dump here

keep getting put here and no hewlp whats so every think iam going to return this product n be done witrh it

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there, can you submit a ticket on support.camwebapp.com? Click on “Contact Support” on the right side.
    I would like to troubleshoot with you personally. Thanks!

9. Cam Audio is Not smooth

Hi there, I am having issues from Past almost 1-2 Months and i have been waiting for them to Smooth the Audio Even though Normal Spectrum Wave is not smooth at low Speed before it used to be very smooth i have been waiting very eagerly for you guys to fix this lag problem with LED strips . Looking forward to your reply.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, we are aware of this issue and are currently investigating into this. Thanks for the feedback and concerns.

10. Cam version 3.3 stops working.

CAM crashes after MSi Afterburner loads a GPU Profile, this problem is completely repeatable and happens every time.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Kraken X61

I have this cam software that i use to control the fan speed of Kraken X61. after the latest update i couldn't able to control it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please update to our newest version and see if you still exhibit the same behavior.

12. CAM has stopped working.

My Cam has stopped working. I tried to reinstal CAM with actual instaler V3.1.62 and get following error message: "here is a problem with this windows installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor".

Unfortunatelly i dont have the original instaler: CAM_Installer V3.0.5 which i need to repair this instalation.

Can you help me or send this version of instaler.

Thank you.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Windows CAM rest closed

Hello I am on win 10, since the update 3.1.50
    I can't open window of CAM.
    Software works but I only access to parameters, not functionalities

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I just updated to the latest version, all that did was uninstall CAM.

I just updated to the latest version, all that did was uninstall CAM. I went to the website and downloaded the installer, which installed without any issues, but when I start up CAM, the program stops working.
    Running Windows 7 64 bit

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hotfixes don't work!

The specified account already exists. Frikkin' B.S. I've been on hold with support for over an HOUR.I swear,I'm going to send this garbage back! I'm still under warranty.I don't understand why on God's green earth they release these 'updates' that DO NOT work,and then throw a bunch of 'hotfixes' through hotbox that don't work EITHER!!! My fan profile for Kraken is set on Performance because it was hot AND humid here over the weekend,and now it's cooling off for a week or so.I can't turn it down.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Just ordered the GRid+ from Newegg.

It's not really an issue, but I just ordered the GRid+ from Newegg, do i have to return it? or wait for a fix to the bug with CAM? Cause I saw on here that people are having a problem with controlling their fans with the CAM software. Also there's a recent feedback from verified owner on Newegg that is having the same issue and that was only last week he got the item. So I'm a little worried that mine will have the same issue. Any ideas?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  fan.ding responded

Hi Michael,
    Are you having issue with the GRID+ unit? If so then submit a RMA and we will ship you a new, fixed one in 2 to 3 weeks.

1 2 180 181 182 184 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base