CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Update bug 3.7.7

After update to version 3.7.7 on every next start Cam updater notificate new version 3.7.7 to update.
    Then update process freeze.
    So please fix this shit.
    I pay 215 $ for CPU cooler and your control software absolutly declase this hardware.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cam 3.6.0 save no setting

Germany:
    Hallo habe das update von cam 3.6.0 heute drauf gemacht und sofort bemerkt das es keine einstellungen speichert.
    spätestens nachdem man den Pc neu gestartet hat sind alle einstellungen verschwunden.
    bitte sofort beheben !!!
    Neuinstalation hat auch nicht geholfen.

Englisch:
    Hello have the update of cam 3.6.0 today on it and immediately noticed that it does not save settings.
    at the latest after restarting the PC, all settings have disappeared.
    please fix it immediately !!!
    Reinstallation did not help either.

135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    39 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6.

Please uninstall the previous version and do a fresh install of 3.6.6.

We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

4. Kraken x52 LED freeze

I bought a ΝΖΧΤ kraken x52 and they all worked perfectly and LED-Ring but after a few days I wanted to change the color in the lights and I managed to download the program of the partner. After I downloaded and changed the colors I noticed that after a while after I get into a game after a few minutes the ring stops spinning around and stops changing colors .. I can not find a solution

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I HAVE FIXED ALL CAM BUGS INSTANTLY

https://imgur.com/a/5C5bIIe

YEAH I SOLD THAT CRAP ON IBEH. NO MORE SPYWARE, LAGS, LATENCY SPIKES, BLUE SCREENS ON MY COMPUTER.
    I'VE GONE CUSTOM LOOP BABY.

even your support forum freezes my android phone so i had to switch over to my desktop to complete this post lmao.
    guys give it up. you couldn't code your way out of a paper bag even if your lives would depend on it. guys just go to the monastery and never touch a computer again.

i'm signin out. end.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. stuck at 100% for adaptive noise reduction for a whole night

the cam software stuck at 100% for adaptive noise reduction for a whole night, i tried to restart the pc and reinstall cam, neither worked.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When a second user tries to open CAM, it stops working

Every time a second user opens CAM, we see a terminal window for a second, then nothing. After that, none of the users on the computer can open CAM until it is reinstalled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. CAM Version: 3.7.4

I chose the Adaptive Profile. I can't return to the Preset Profile because the process is not finished.
    "We are determining the optimal settings for your system. Your result will be ready after a comparison measurement." 100%.
    I reinstalled the software but it didn't help. The process started automatically.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1877-546-7262 Youtube refund

https://refundinquery.com/youtube-refund/

YouTube has been one of the top platforms for various entertainment videos. If you are not getting it and getting stuck in the problems like advertisements then you might not want to use it. But up to this point, there was no money included in it. But after the YouTube Premium people has to pay to avoid the advertisements and get other features.

For those who are interested in using YouTube on a regular basis can be the best way to avoid all those problems. This is not the same in all cases as there are some people who…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1877-546-7262 How to get Linkedin Refund

https://refundinquery.com/linkedin-refund/

How to get Linkedin Refund?, this is the main question if your refund is stucked. When you apply all the steps then the chances of getting the LinkedIn refund is high. But due to any reason if you are not able to get the LinkedIn refund then you can always contact the LinkedIn refund customer service. The reason behind contacting them is that they have years of experience in this type of problems. So once you are in contact with them you can assume that you are getting your money back for sure.

There are benefits of contacting them…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. fan change speed

The fans on my system keep "breathing" hovering around 60 degrees they start going up, then the systems cools a little, they stop, the systems heats up they start etc. every 1-2 seconds.

So it is very disturbing this fast slow fast slow, resulting in noise and subpar cooling using the adaptive profile.

NZXT case, corsair i115pro

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1877-546-7262 Paypal Refund Policy

https://refundinquery.com/how-to-refund-on-paypal/

When you are trying to get the refund then you have to make sure that you are doing everything right. If you are not able to do that then it can create a problem for you, for this you need to know the Paypal Refund Policy. And you might not be able to get the refund. So to avoid this kind of situation it is best for you to contact the PayPal customer service. Once you contact them you will be able to resolve the problems you have regarding the PayPal refund.There are other reasons for contacting them also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. stuck at 100% for adaptive noise reduction for a whole night

the cam software stuck at 100% for adaptive noise reduction for a whole night, i tried to restart the pc and reinstall cam, neither worked.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1877-546-7262 How to get Google Wallet Refund

https://refundinquery.com/google-wallet-refund/

How to get Google Wallet Refund? Is this the main issue- When you are using the google wallet then getting the refund is not that simple. As there are some policies of Google which are needed to be paid. If you are not following them then getting the refund is quite difficult.

You can try it by uninstalling the application and then installing it again. As this might be able to get your money back into your account again. But you must know that this process might not be able successful always. Another way is to contact the customer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1877-546-7262 Hawaiin Airline Refund Number

When you cancel your tickets then you expect the refund to be in your account ASAP. But if you are not getting it then you have to try some things which can get you that. But the best option to get the Hawaiian Airline refund, is by contacting the Hawaiin Airline Refund Number. Once you contact them the problems regarding it will be resolved without wasting any time.

The reason behind it is that they have the tools and contact in the Hawaiian airline which can help to fast track the process. And the best part is that you will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Got cam semi working for me.

Were to start. I have save 3 user accounts on my PC 1 being a admin and 2 for standard users.
    I install CAM Software under a standard user but running the CAM software installer as admin.

Once installed i noticed nothing is happening when i click the desktop CAM icon. I look in task manager and see its up to something. but nothing pops up.
    But if you go to the CAM install folder for me its "C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM" and then i run CAM.Desktop.exe i then get it all working!
    So for me i need to run the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CAM - Showing as "USB Input Device" in device manager

Occasionally, upon boot. CAM does not launch correctly and shows a yellow mark on device manager. Can be fixed by disabling and re-enabling the device. But I honestly believe CAM should have a LEGITAMTE DRIVER you install, alongside the cam software you download.

Ryzen 2600
    RX 580
    32GB DDR4
    512 GB m.2
    2TB HDD

ASrock Steel Legend B450m

Issue is across multiple CAM powered Cases, (H400i, and H200I)

so I know its not a hardware issue. Unless there's poor quality control on your end.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cam non funziona

CAM non funziona con il kraken x72 voglio aomentare velocita delle ventole gpu ed aumentano quelle della cpu velocita della pompa non so quale sia e se gioco con fortnite o rendering va in protezione la scheda video espetto vostre soluzioni

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base