CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. CAM is going to kill my computer

At this point I don't care about the lights. These fan bugs are causing my temps to spike and the fans won't save my curves. These bugs are killing my computer. The last build before this update worked perfectly. WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you have version 3.6.6 and are still having those issues, please send us the logs so we can verify them. Thanks.

2. 3.6.3 Still have problems

There is still a problem with the lightning in fix 3.6.3.
    If i set the "RING" to Coverring Marguee and choose the coloers blue and green, that works. But as soon as i open a game it turns red, when I close the game, it works again.
    My specs are:
    Kraken X62
    Color profile is default.
    Mode is Coverring Marguee
    The setting is Preset. (And not the SMART where is changes due to the temp.
    So please fix this CAM again...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please verify that under the “GAME” tab the setting “Automatically enable this mode when running” is not selected.

3. CAM software won't start after the update

Cam software won't start, again, after an update. I regret buying your hardware and I never will again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

A new version of CAM has been released (version 3.6.3) where several of the currently known bugs have been taken care of. Please go to https://camwebapp.com/download to download it and verify if this fixes the issues you are experiencing.

Before installing, please fully uninstall the previous version of CAM, then delete the folder from C drive >> Program Files >> NTXT, and restart the computer before installing this one.

If your issues continue to occur, please send us your PC specifications, including OS, Hardware specs and the CAM program logs which you can find in the following places:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\CAM
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs

So we can verify any logged issues, or try to reproduce the errors.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconveniences.
  4. La iluminación CAM no funciona

Tengo 2 ventiladores RGB NZXT conectados al HUE + y tengo la RL x42. Desde CAM no puedo cambiar el color de los ventiladores, sin embargo, de la RL si.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

5. 3.6.3 freezing up until reboot

After a couple of minutes the software locks up. as it is setup to control my fans these lock too which causes overheating at potential damage. This situation is getting ridiculous now as I only had the loading issues with 3.5.9. Ive even done a fresh install of win 10. Basically my pc is now unusable for gaming!!!!! NZXT you really need to sort this! ASAP

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

6. CAM Software freezes

The CAM software randomly freezes. This also freezes any lighting, such as audio sync. The only way I can get it to work again is buy ending task and processes in Task Manager and reopening. I am using the current (3.6.0) version. Did not have this issue on the version prior.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can not change language setting

Can not change language setting (Ver 3.6.3)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. lot og bugs in cam software

im having a problem in my cam software is not saving my settings all my lighting and my calibration are settings to default all time plz any help ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. new cam software causing major instability

The new software update is causing major headaches for my computer. I have the version 3.6.2, and before the update, my computer was running tip top shape. Update comes around, opening programs causes instability, changing settings in the software causes the program to freeze constantly, settings wont save. What the hell did you guys ship out? This is pathetic

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the update. We have made many more improvements with version 3.6.6, please update to that version and if you have any further issues let us know. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

10. it wont open

cam installed with everything but it wont open, only run under background proccesses in task manager

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Could you please send us the logs from your program so we can verify why it is not launching correctly?

The logs are located in the following places:

Thank you, and sorry for the inconveniences.

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

12. V3.6.x(1、2、3、)Cannot login without VPN in China

V3.6.x(1、2、3、)Cannot login&loading without VPN in China,but v3.5.9 can login&loading normal without VPN
    ALL UI is so lag
    HUE&M22 will lag 1-3seconds before apply
    language cannot chage
    And so many bugs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are currently investigating why the login issue is happening, also the UI lag is being worked on. Sorry for the inconveniences.

13. 3.6.2 didn't not fix my lighting!

https://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252256-cam-bugs/suggestions/34855315-just-updated-to-3-6-all-lights-went-off-on-my-fans
    this was my previous post, you said you will fix it! Yet lights still don't go on, I have disconnected and reconnected all lighting! Untill CAM starts all lights are on, once CAM loads they go off! I have reinstalled program it self still doesn't help! Please FIX!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

If you have updated to 3.6.2 and are still having issues with settings not saving or hardware not being detected, please try uninstalling and doing a clean install. If this still does not help. Please send us your PC specifications, including OS, Hardware and the Logs which you can find in the following places:

By uploading them to a file sharing service and posting it here so we can verify any logged issues, or try to reproduce the errors.

Thank you.

14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

15. hue + does not work after the update 3.6.1

hue + not working im update cam to version 3.6.1 and press detect devices and hue+ still not detect

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

If you have updated to 3.6.2 and are still having issues with settings not saving or hardware not being detected, please try uninstalling and doing a clean install. If this still does not help. Please send us your PC specifications, including OS, Hardware and the Logs which you can find in the following places:

By uploading them to a file sharing service and posting it here so we can verify any logged issues, or try to reproduce the errors.

Thank you.

16. Still Consistent Crashes.

Not even a hour after I got the update and restarted my computer to get a fresh start of CAM that the software crashed on me, effectively rendering just about all of my cooling options in my PC null. I can't keep having this issue happen otherwise I have just paid for an incredibly expensive 3 lb brick that can't do anything but give off cool colors. If I wanted that I would have just bought a brick and attached RGB strips to it, it would have much cost less and done about the same. The main different between the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you.

17. CAM 3.6.1 not detecting Kraken x62

Cam update 3.6.1 today broke my whole system, my Kraken x62 is no longer detected at all. Yesterdays update to 3.6 was fine but 3.6.1 today broke everything. Please fix this with 3.6.2 asap, thanks!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18. what is wrong with u guys?!!!!! cmon!!!????

Yesterday i updated cam software , due to this update i lost all of my custom profiles... so i had to set them up again wich was a pain in the ass. And now today i load up the "awesome" cam software and guess what its GONE AGAIN!!!!!!! , how many times do i have to set up my custom profile till it actually SAVES ? Cause right now this is really a pain in the ass, coming from such a big company , well im dissappointed, thats all i can say

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working better for many of our customers. If this issue continues to happen to you after updating, let us know so we can get in touch with you directly and figure out why. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

19. New update not allowing me to change my fans from silent to performance

after this new update it crashes when I try to agree to the terms, I reopen it and login in then when I try to change my fan preferences it gets stuck on silent when I normally run it performance, I've deleted and reinstalled about 4 times and nothing fixes it. All I want to do is change my fan preference. Cause right now my Cpu cooler is running really hard to cool my cpu down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base