CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Mozilla Firefox Black Screen Error

Many times, Mozilla Firefox Black-screen error is due to old and corrupted graphic drivers, hardware acceleration in Firefox, etc.
    have a look on the below troubleshooting guide for Mozilla Firefox Black screen issue.

visit site: http://www.itprohelps.com/blog/mozilla-firefox-black-screen/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cam is utter shit, i'm very dissapointed with my 200€ investment. I H

cam is utter shit, i'm very dissapointed with my 200€ investment. I Had A HARD SHUTDOWN because my cpu almost died on me for overtemperature, guess what cam crashed in the background and did not change fan speed. basic noctua cooler>nzxt kraken x72

can't even recommand this hardware to my worst enemy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1877-546-7370 United Airlines Support Number

https://helpsupportservices.com/airlines/united-airlines-customer-service/

The United airlines there can be a various issue but resolving them will not be an issue. But United Airlines Support Number can help you with those some of them are mentioned below:
    -Luggage issue.
    -Ticket cancelation
    -Refund.
    -Payment option
    There can be many other problems which are faced by the user but all those can be resolved by contacting the United Airlines customer service. You will be able to talk to a person who has knowledge about the Airlines and he or she will solve your each and every problems you are facing in few minutes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New CAM fights with EVGA's X1 software

New CAM + EVGA's OC software = a bad time. It turns off your fans and heats up the card. Apparently the two do NOT get along well. I will be staying far away from new CAM until you guys turn off the GPU OC feature and/or default it to disabled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. AWeber Review-Thing You Need To Know

Read Latest AWeber Review-Thing You Need To Know, latest updates from entertainment world. Visit latestrags.com now.

https://latestrags.com/aweber-review-things-you-need-to-know/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cash App Customer Service Number

Cash App is a mobile payment service developed by Square, Inc., The Cash App provides a simple platform to make online transactions, and in return, it charges a minimal fee for Business payments while the personal payments are not charged unless sent from a credit card. This app allows you to pay rents, purchase quickly, and transfer money at just one click and with a lot of safety as well. Now you can soon spend at restaurants, pay rents, or even pay or send money to your friends within seconds using the Cash App and if you are bothered by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cash App Customer Service Number

With some of the details covered above, you'll still want to succeed in the customer care desk of square cash app. So, here are the phone number.

Cash App Customer Service Number
    Cash App may be a mobile app that's used for payments. The app’s previous name was Square Cash, and it had been developed by the corporate Square Inc. in March 2015. Cash App allows its users to quickly transfer money to 1 another by using only the app.
    https://cashappgroups.com/cash-app/customer-service-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How To Recover Hacked Outlook Account? Get Instant Solution

From the Recover Your Account page, you have to pursue these means.

1. In the first place, you have to ensure that the record name recorded under Email, telephone, or Skype name is yours, and is spelled accurately. On the off chance that, this isn't there then begin once again from the Password Reset Page. Follow these all steps you can easily Recover Hacked Outlook Account

2. At that point, enter an email address that we can use to get in touch with you about your record recuperation, at that point tap on Next catch

3. Here, a screen will springs up requesting…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix Google Chrome not responding 10 ?

Learn How to Fix Google Chrome not responding 10 ?

However, if you’re a Google Chrome customer , you may want to stay on Build 10240 as there’s a glitches on this build which causes Google Chrome to crash.

Thankfully, there’s a workaround for Google Chrome not working in windows 10 . Firstly you could try to uninstalling the 64-bit software & then try the 32-bit version, which has fixed the issue for a couple of customer's. If Google chrome doesn’t work for you and you want to use the 64-bit version, just follow the steps which is written below:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. alt tab

Hi in the new cam software with purple icon when in bfv and alt+ tab to the the temps the cam window is white and stay white no matter what i do. I have to close it and open it to show again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Template Monster

Template Monster is an enormous and developing commercial center where you can discover top-notch computerized items coordinating the most recent web norms. The assortment of things incorporates a wide decision of site layouts appropriate for a wide range of specialty explicit activities, little or enormous organizations, new companies, and some other sort of business that you happen to run. There are premium-quality and free web architectures that you can download for your imaginative web venture. The commercial center incorporates Bootstrap-based site formats, HTML5 and CSS3 instant arrangements, site layouts stacked with a web designer, and that's only the tip of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. HOSTINGER REVIEW-THE DETAILED ANALYSIS

Read Latest HOSTINGER REVIEW-THE DETAILED ANALYSIS, latest updates from entertainment world. Visit latestrags.com now.

https://latestrags.com/hostinger-review-the-detailed-analysis/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cam non funziona

CAM non funziona con il kraken x72 voglio aomentare velocita delle ventole gpu ed aumentano quelle della cpu velocita della pompa non so quale sia e se gioco con fortnite o rendering va in protezione la scheda video espetto vostre soluzioni

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1866-256-4939 Amazon Prime Contact Number

https://gethumansupport.com/amazon-prime-customer-service

Amazon has always been a means for the entertainment and people are interested in using it. If any of the user is facing any kind of problem then the can always take help from our Amazon Phone Number Once you contact them you will be able to resolve any kind of problem you are facing regarding the Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime Contact Number which you will be contacting is available for you 24/7. So it does not matter at what hour of the day you are facing the problem, all you need to do is dial the contact number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1877-546-7262 How to get Linkedin Refund

https://refundinquery.com/linkedin-refund/

How to get Linkedin Refund?, this is the main question if your refund is stucked. When you apply all the steps then the chances of getting the LinkedIn refund is high. But due to any reason if you are not able to get the LinkedIn refund then you can always contact the LinkedIn refund customer service. The reason behind contacting them is that they have years of experience in this type of problems. So once you are in contact with them you can assume that you are getting your money back for sure.

There are benefits of contacting them…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CAM crashes my computer on start up almost every time! If I remove the cam software, there is no longer a problem. I reinstall the CAM softw

Try fixing the buggs that are plaguing your product. until then, I will use your a different pump to cool my CPU. your stuff is complete JUNK!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1877-546-7370 United Airlines Customer Service

https://helpsupportservices.com/airlines/united-airlines-customer-service/

United Airlines is the founding member of the Star Alliance which the largest airline alliance with a total of 28 members. Its regional services are operated independently under the brand name of United Express. This has made it one of the popular airlines which are used by most of the people all around the US. But even the best has its own problems or issues which are needed to be resolved. To resolve those United Airlines provide the service of contacting the United Airlines Customer Service.

Once you contact them using the United Airlines customer service number. You will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. cam using increasing amounts of memory then crashing.

After installing the latest version of CAM on my Windows 10 PC, it is using increasing amount of memory and then crashing. I have Grid V3+ and Kraken X60.

Application: CAMV3.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException
    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.EnsureCurrentThreadHasQueue()
    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
    at System.Threading.
    ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Faulting application name: CAMV3.exe, version: 0.3.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a728d6e
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.16299.248, time stamp: 0x13ae3814
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x001008c2
    Faulting process id: 0x9b0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d3a94db066aa96
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\CAM
    V3.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. NZXT CAM Crashing The System

Hello, I'm experiencing a major issue with the CAM software version 4.0.9.

1- Today, September 26, 2019, the CAM did not start after boot up and I kept on getting a popup window saying;
    1) "A JavaScript error occurred in the main process",
    2) "Activation context generation failed...".

2- Then, I went to the Settings/Apps to uninstall CAM but it would not let me and kept on showing an error window.

3- Since I could not open nor uninstall CAM, I cleared NZXT CAM folder located in the C:\Users\ozgur\AppData\Roaming\NZXT CAM but no luck.

4- Lastly, I reinstalled CAM from the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories