CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. new cam software causing major instability

The new software update is causing major headaches for my computer. I have the version 3.6.2, and before the update, my computer was running tip top shape. Update comes around, opening programs causes instability, changing settings in the software causes the program to freeze constantly, settings wont save. What the hell did you guys ship out? This is pathetic

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the update. We have made many more improvements with version 3.6.6, please update to that version and if you have any further issues let us know. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

3. can't see NOCTUA fans in Cooling section CAM

I can't see NOCTUA fans in Cooling section, but they operate well. Yesterday I did see them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Big FPS drops, in games.

With the newest version of CAM :(
    Thought NZXT was better than this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. RMA support didn’t answer me after I give them all the required file for the warranty replacement

Hello, I have a problem with my kraken x72 on windows 1903. The led while are working , get stucked ( logo turns off , ring get stuck) and I’m unable to change it again , the only way to “reset” is to remove all the power cable and turn on again ( but the problem happen alwayse then I disable the light ). However my cpu grades are 50–60 in idle , and I opened a rma request warranty replacement. I just sent all the required data but today 22/09/2019 is just past a week without a answer, the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The same username and password can log in to a web page, but not to a CAM ?

The same username and password can log in to a web page, but not to a CAM?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

7. Не могу активировать функцию разгон

Не могу активировать функцию разгон. Соглашаюсь об ответственности и ставлю галочку, но дальше ничего нельзя сделать и окно не прокручивается и не видно никаких кнопок. Окно не раздвигается.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This will be my last NZXT product, CAM software is terrible.

Seriously, this app has never worked 100%, seems to always find a way to phone home tho... Hmmm Priorities much?

I upgrade to supposedly fix issues per suggestions and it screws up more things. Just terrible. Bout ready to yank this POS out of my system

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cant select a channel!

When i go into the "Cam" app.. And i go to select lights for my fans.. There is no check box for me to select a channel.. Why?!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dilaudid Drugs Addiction and Its Side Effects

Dilaudid is prescribed to assist relieve pain and discomfort. However, it’s vital to stay in mind that hydrophone hydrochloride isn’t prescribed to each patient United Nations agency has to manage pain. Some doctors impose hydrophone hydrochloride for chronic pain, whereas others could suggest totally different medications. The explanation that hydrophone Hydrochloride is run varies in every individual case. Thanks to the strength and habit-forming nature of this drug, it's solely distributed in specific circumstances. hydromorphone hydrochloride may be a terribly potent medicine medication wont to treat varying levels of pain.

https://therehabtreatment.com/dilaudid-drugs-addiction-side-effects/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. system.null

Service cannot be started. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at IronCity.Core.Server.CoreServer.Start()
    at XtuService.XtuService1.OnStart(String[] args)
    at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.ServiceQueuedMainCallback(Object state)

I all ready post thee before but is back. I know that there are issues on windows on other areas but these is 1809 and 1903 (19h1) and is present sometimes. drivers on my board are up to date, And after many weeks does not get resolve with install/uninstall ways. If need more info please contact me. I am all ready working close with some manufactures sending these error to improve

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. cam+corsair ram

Hello. I have a Kraken x62 and RAM corsair cmr32gx4m4c3466c16. When CAM is on, it is not possible to configure RGB in memory. When the CAM is off, everything works. The problem seems to be in the SPD, when CAM is enabled, it can not be read. Once you turn on the PC, you do not turn on the CAM, then asus aura perfectly controls the memory lighting.
    How to solve a problem?
    Or how to make it so that it does not prevent the ASUS aura from reading out the SPD

Sorry, the text is translated by Google translator…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. temperature above normal

my cpu temperature has never been above 80 degrees, cam nzxt shows about a hundred degrees Celsius
    Oh, by the way, I'm Russian, you can write me in Russian

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Half of my settings disappear, included the rgb custom program and fan control curvs after first reboot.

Half of my settings disappear, included the rgb custom program and fan control curvs after first reboot. besides, it crashes quite often if my internet has slow upload speed. i actually cant control a thing in my pc and im stuck with the last settings I programmed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good afternoon, sorry for the inconveniences you are experiencing. Please send us your PC specifications, including OS, Hardware and the Logs which you can find in the following places:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\CAM
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs

So we can verify any logged issues, or try to reproduce the errors.

Send them to the email maximo.castro[at]nzxt.com.

Thank you for your cooperation and time.

16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1877-546-7262 Youtube refund

https://refundinquery.com/youtube-refund/

YouTube has been one of the top platforms for various entertainment videos. If you are not getting it and getting stuck in the problems like advertisements then you might not want to use it. But up to this point, there was no money included in it. But after the YouTube Premium people has to pay to avoid the advertisements and get other features.

For those who are interested in using YouTube on a regular basis can be the best way to avoid all those problems. This is not the same in all cases as there are some people who…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CAM v 3.5.90 is having big problems

I have problems with random computer freezes. When typing text in any program or when playing/pausing youtube videos it would stutter. When texting it would pause before new letters already typed will appear.

I did try several restarts, and finally found out it was CAM who caused it. As when shutting down CAM the stuttering stopped completely. Then did some reasearch online and found out it was due to the FPS overlay. Even though I had it turned off from standard, as it comes off when installing CAM. I still have to enable it, and then disabeling it for the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. cam+corsair ram

Hello. I have a Kraken x62 and RAM corsair cmr32gx4m4c3466c16. When CAM is on, it is not possible to configure RGB in memory. When the CAM is off, everything works. The problem seems to be in the SPD, when CAM is enabled, it can not be read. Once you turn on the PC, you do not turn on the CAM, then asus aura perfectly controls the memory lighting.
    How to solve a problem?
    Or how to make it so that it does not prevent the ASUS aura from reading out the SPD
    Sorry, the text is translated by Google translator…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1877-546-7370 American Airlines Customer Service

https://helpsupportservices.com/airlines/american-airlines-customer-service

American Airline is one among the main airlines within the u. s.. a person travels should have taken a flight once during his or her travel. It's the world’s largest airline fleet within the size, revenue, regular passengers carried and variety of destination served. These may well be the simplest half for American Airlines however there square measure issues moreover. On a continuing basis, the passengers have issues relating to it. For that clients will contact the American Airlines customer service. The rationale for contacting them is that they need expertise for these forms of things and might assist…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base