CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Ring light issues

When I first got my kraken X62 installed it worked great and looked awesome. Just a few days later I turned off my pc one night and when I turned it on the next day only the top right corner of the ring was working the NZXT logo works fine. I´m still able to change the color of the broken ring and logo. please help!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Coolermaster C700M - Aura-Sync + CAM

NZXT CAM version 3.7.5 and earlier versions still collide with Aura Sync.
    My Cooler Master C700M PC Chassis RGB Lighting which is being controlled by Aura Sync crashed and ain't performing up to Aura's standards as soon as NZXT CAM was installed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Last time u se me here.. Never buy this trash Produkts again.. Fuck you guys =D

Last time u se me here.. Never buy this trash Produkts again.. Fuck you guys =D and hello Corsair<3

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Black Screen

I have a black screen of death from nzxt grid + v3 (firmware 1.04) with an Asus ROG B450-i Gaming motherboard. It helps only to disable the toggle switch on the power supply.
    NZXT CAM V3.7.5

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. system.null

Service cannot be started. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at IronCity.Core.Server.CoreServer.Start()
    at XtuService.XtuService1.OnStart(String[] args)
    at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.ServiceQueuedMainCallback(Object state)

I all ready post thee before but is back. I know that there are issues on windows on other areas but these is 1809 and 1903 (19h1) and is present sometimes. drivers on my board are up to date, And after many weeks does not get resolve with install/uninstall ways. If need more info please contact me. I am all ready working close with some manufactures sending these error to improve

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cam causing pc lockups and forced to shutdown.

Installed nzxt kraken x62 on feb 22, 2019 installed CAM set everything up but now CAM causes my pc to lock-up randomly and I have to shutdown my pc by either resetting psu or holding down the power button.
    I love this aio cooler for both its look and cooling capabilities but hate the fact we have to use a faulty software to control it. Will NZXT ever fix this or atleast allow other programs such as asus suite 3 etc.... to control the cooler, this is absurd 100+ dollars for constant problems.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. CAM 3.7.3 Overlay is not displayed

None of the games I have installed on my computer show Overlay data according to the settings. The computer is W7 64bit.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I am tired of opening tickets, just test it your self and fix it.

I am tired of opening tickets, just test it your self and fix it. Installed latest version... Only way it will run is to open the install folder and run as admin... This bloatware doesn't work. Cannot login, can't set Kraken ring and lights independently, no longer supports RGB lighting.... The list goes on and on. Anyone want to buy me out?! Just want something that works... Seriously I thought Samsung made bad software! You have them beat!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cam Doesn’t load

Had cam for a week worked fined but today apparently cam forgot the settings for the x62 rbg and is stuck infinitely loading to sign in the email portion of the boot up process

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CAM Version: 3.7.4

I chose the Adaptive Profile. I can't return to the Preset Profile because the process is not finished.
    "We are determining the optimal settings for your system. Your result will be ready after a comparison measurement." 100%.
    I reinstalled the software but it didn't help. The process started automatically.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Couldn't map cluster keyspace using any provided seed.

When logging into cam I get the following error message "Couldn't map cluster keyspace using any provided seed." Nothing has changed via hardware or etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CPU Temperature spiking since latest update

Since the latest update CAM thinks my CPU is spiking up by like 20-30 degree (from 30 to 60). i have other temperature softwares which i run at the same time and they do not show any spiking at all. This was never an issue before, only on the latest update. This causes my fans to speed up for that split second and slow back down. this is even on idle.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please stop making this sh*t

Please stop making this sh*t...
    My cam software is a poece of garbage..
    My computer restarting every single time beacause of your shiti software ...
    I NEVER buy an nzxt product again

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CAM app will not open, even after complete reinstall

I have uninstalled multiple times, even used revo uninstaller to make sure there were no traces of the program left. It seems that CAM.Desktop is crashing, while the other CAM services remain running. I wish I never bought this product.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CAM crashes my computer on start up almost every time! If I remove the cam software, there is no longer a problem. I reinstall the CAM softw

Try fixing the buggs that are plaguing your product. until then, I will use your a different pump to cool my CPU. your stuff is complete JUNK!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How To Recover Hacked Outlook Account? Get Instant Solution

From the Recover Your Account page, you have to pursue these means.

1. In the first place, you have to ensure that the record name recorded under Email, telephone, or Skype name is yours, and is spelled accurately. On the off chance that, this isn't there then begin once again from the Password Reset Page. Follow these all steps you can easily Recover Hacked Outlook Account

2. At that point, enter an email address that we can use to get in touch with you about your record recuperation, at that point tap on Next catch

3. Here, a screen will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. cam software wont even load on guest login

I'm on CAM version 1.7.4 the latest as far as i know and i cant even get into the software to change the lighting effects on my case the h500i to on. I haeve uninstalled and reinstalled the software twice and i have tried to access the software in guest mode but still nothing. The app is horrible and i hope that when i spend money on a case with lighting that ins amazing that it works and i can change the lighting effects on it. The whole software is a trainwreck even when i can get in it sometimes…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. freezing

I have a very specific situation here with CAM. If I had not seen it I would say this story was bunk. I need some help on what to do now that I know the issue is CAM.

I started having freezing in Fallout 76 when going near the Charleston area. The game freezes and CPU usage pegs at 50%. What sucks more than just an inconvenience is when this happens the character is perma stuck in the location because you re-spawn where you last log out.

After doing some canned troubleshooting with Bethesda I used selective startup and low…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base