CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. 1877-546-7370 United Airlines Customer Service

https://helpsupportservices.com/airlines/united-airlines-customer-service/

United Airlines is the founding member of the Star Alliance which the largest airline alliance with a total of 28 members. Its regional services are operated independently under the brand name of United Express. This has made it one of the popular airlines which are used by most of the people all around the US. But even the best has its own problems or issues which are needed to be resolved. To resolve those United Airlines provide the service of contacting the United Airlines Customer Service.

Once you contact them using the United Airlines customer service number. You will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make CAM great (again?) V2

For the people who asks "V2 ??" : https://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252256-cam-bugs/suggestions/32227912-make-cam-great-again

-------

I'm back 9 months later with the latest version of CAM (I don't update really often because, well, it was working great) BUT there is a few things that aren't as good as it should.

First, I can give you a point for the French translations, they are wayyyyy better than before, but you're still stupid when it comes to translate "Load" (on the home screen) to "Chargement" which means literally "Loading" (WTF ?), your CPU, GPU, RAM, aren't f*cking games ! I can help you for that, "Charge" would…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1877-546-7262 Youtube refund

https://refundinquery.com/youtube-refund/

YouTube has been one of the top platforms for various entertainment videos. If you are not getting it and getting stuck in the problems like advertisements then you might not want to use it. But up to this point, there was no money included in it. But after the YouTube Premium people has to pay to avoid the advertisements and get other features.

For those who are interested in using YouTube on a regular basis can be the best way to avoid all those problems. This is not the same in all cases as there are some people who…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1877-546-7262 How to get Linkedin Refund

https://refundinquery.com/linkedin-refund/

How to get Linkedin Refund?, this is the main question if your refund is stucked. When you apply all the steps then the chances of getting the LinkedIn refund is high. But due to any reason if you are not able to get the LinkedIn refund then you can always contact the LinkedIn refund customer service. The reason behind contacting them is that they have years of experience in this type of problems. So once you are in contact with them you can assume that you are getting your money back for sure.

There are benefits of contacting them…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. fan change speed

The fans on my system keep "breathing" hovering around 60 degrees they start going up, then the systems cools a little, they stop, the systems heats up they start etc. every 1-2 seconds.

So it is very disturbing this fast slow fast slow, resulting in noise and subpar cooling using the adaptive profile.

NZXT case, corsair i115pro

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1877-546-7262 Paypal Refund Policy

https://refundinquery.com/how-to-refund-on-paypal/

When you are trying to get the refund then you have to make sure that you are doing everything right. If you are not able to do that then it can create a problem for you, for this you need to know the Paypal Refund Policy. And you might not be able to get the refund. So to avoid this kind of situation it is best for you to contact the PayPal customer service. Once you contact them you will be able to resolve the problems you have regarding the PayPal refund.There are other reasons for contacting them also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1877-546-7262 How to get Google Wallet Refund

https://refundinquery.com/google-wallet-refund/

How to get Google Wallet Refund? Is this the main issue- When you are using the google wallet then getting the refund is not that simple. As there are some policies of Google which are needed to be paid. If you are not following them then getting the refund is quite difficult.

You can try it by uninstalling the application and then installing it again. As this might be able to get your money back into your account again. But you must know that this process might not be able successful always. Another way is to contact the customer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1877-546-7262 Hawaiin Airline Refund Number

When you cancel your tickets then you expect the refund to be in your account ASAP. But if you are not getting it then you have to try some things which can get you that. But the best option to get the Hawaiian Airline refund, is by contacting the Hawaiin Airline Refund Number. Once you contact them the problems regarding it will be resolved without wasting any time.

The reason behind it is that they have the tools and contact in the Hawaiian airline which can help to fast track the process. And the best part is that you will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Got cam semi working for me.

Were to start. I have save 3 user accounts on my PC 1 being a admin and 2 for standard users.
    I install CAM Software under a standard user but running the CAM software installer as admin.

Once installed i noticed nothing is happening when i click the desktop CAM icon. I look in task manager and see its up to something. but nothing pops up.
    But if you go to the CAM install folder for me its "C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM" and then i run CAM.Desktop.exe i then get it all working!
    So for me i need to run the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. CAM - Showing as "USB Input Device" in device manager

Occasionally, upon boot. CAM does not launch correctly and shows a yellow mark on device manager. Can be fixed by disabling and re-enabling the device. But I honestly believe CAM should have a LEGITAMTE DRIVER you install, alongside the cam software you download.

Ryzen 2600
    RX 580
    32GB DDR4
    512 GB m.2
    2TB HDD

ASrock Steel Legend B450m

Issue is across multiple CAM powered Cases, (H400i, and H200I)

so I know its not a hardware issue. Unless there's poor quality control on your end.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cam non funziona

CAM non funziona con il kraken x72 voglio aomentare velocita delle ventole gpu ed aumentano quelle della cpu velocita della pompa non so quale sia e se gioco con fortnite o rendering va in protezione la scheda video espetto vostre soluzioni

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. CAN'T EVEN ACCESS SUPPORT!

I'm posting here in hopes that CAM support will see it, since when I try to "Contact Support" I am redirected to an error page:

"YOU'VE BEEN 500'D
    If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."

Classy.

I'm really upset with my CAM experience. I'm using it to control my NZXT lighting with the Ambient lighting setup. The lightning no longer works regularly. I can change the lightning setup to a present ONCE that will only take effect on restarting the computer. If I try and change the setting, the software either freezes, or the lighting…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix Google Chrome not responding 10 ?

Learn How to Fix Google Chrome not responding 10 ?

However, if you’re a Google Chrome customer , you may want to stay on Build 10240 as there’s a glitches on this build which causes Google Chrome to crash.

Thankfully, there’s a workaround for Google Chrome not working in windows 10 . Firstly you could try to uninstalling the 64-bit software & then try the 32-bit version, which has fixed the issue for a couple of customer's. If Google chrome doesn’t work for you and you want to use the 64-bit version, just follow the steps which is written below:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How To Fix OK Google is not working

If your are facing issue with Google Now, I have found a perfect solution for that. I`ve seen many users reporting that when ever they say Ok Google there is no response from Google Now. In the end they have to open the app in order to use Google Now. In the following method I’ll tell you how to fix Ok Google is not working.

How To Fix OK Google is not working:

Watch your language:
    First thing you must do is check Google Now lunguage settings, head over to Go to Voice > Search Language Settings > Offline Speech…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3.7.7 LED Strip functionality restricted

Update 3.7.7 prevents my light strips from using Marquee/Spectrum/Covering Marquee. Fixed, Fade, and most Smart lighting schemes work, but the above moving ones do not.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update killed my RGB

Well I have just bought the Kraken X52 installed it, updated CAM now i am unable to adjust my RGB lighting strips as they no longer even show up. Also I am unable to adjust my fans from preset to adaptive as this feature is not shown, so I rolled back the app to a older version. This worked at first no issues but as soon as I restarted my PC and loaded it back up with CAM to auto load BANG! crash constantly this software is a pile of arse!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CAM loading causes Windows restarts

Having an ongoing issue when using CAM. Approx every other boot of Windows, while CAM is still loading, my system will restart. i purchased my Kraken last year & have tried numerous updates of software. Last 3 weeks been had CAM uninstalled without any issues. Have disabled HDD monitoring.

System
    Ryzen 1500x
    X62 Kraken
    G Skill 16gb ram
    Strix RX580

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)