CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. cam will not start

i have to run it as an admin and start and quit and delete it QUITE A FEW TIMES in order for it to actually start.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hue light control never was added to CAM dashboard just installed latest version

Hue light control never was added to CAM dashboard just installed latest version

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, are the light strips being detected? Do they light up in any color? Or are they off?
    If they are off, they could be connected incorrectly or the cables could be damaged. If they light up but the lighting tab does not come up, we would need to see your program logs to verify if CAM is not detecting them correctly.

Please let us know. Thanks.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Cam 3.6.6 ne ce lance pas

Bonjour, au démarrage de mon pc Cam 3.6.6 ne ses pas lancer, et impossible de le lancer via le laucher, j'ai utiliser l'outil de réparation du logiciel, désinstaller et réinstaller et lancer en mode administrateur mais rien a faire il ce lance pas, mais ce lance avec la version 3.5.9 trouvé sur le net, ayant un kraken x72 un hue+ et un gridv3+ et au prix ou j'ai payer ce matériel merci de bien vouloir corriger votre logiciel rapidement !

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, in version 3.6.6 there is a bug that if you have “Start when Windows starts” and “Start CAM minimized” both selected, CAM will not auto start, but if you de-select “Start CAM Minimized” it should start with Windows correctly. This has been informed to the devs and we expect to have it fixed for the next update.

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, did the fan stop working completely or did the lights stop working but the fan still works?

If the lights were the only thing that stopped working, do they start working again after changing to a different profile? such as a fixed color?

Please let us know, thanks.

6. i lost the option for cpu under the overclock tab in CAM

i lost the option for cpu under the overclock tab in CAM

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. freeze ups and changes screen resolution to low res

the software for x62 kraken still has some bugs causing screen freeze and reboots

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cam overlay crashes after changing game and fps counter not accurate

Cam overlay crashes after exiting a game like csgo. After exiting the previous game, if you start up another cam overlay will not work. no matter how you press shift O the overlay just wont respond. The fps counter is also having trouble counting fps in csgo my fraps counter says i am at 330 fps but cam only says i have 150 fps. i am using a gtx 1080 so clearly i should be getting over 200fps and something is wrong with cam fps counter

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mobile app is not interfacing with the main app

the cam IOs app is not getting any new information it is requesting I log in on my pc and update the app. This I had already done but logged out and reinstalled and still no luck.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cannot login cam 3.6.6

I have updated cam to 3.6.6 from 3.5.9.0. Then it tips me kraken M22 driver didn't be installed. So I installed and cam restared. The problem is now I cannot login cam and always mention email or passcode be vailed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I encountered something similar, however was unable to pin down exactly when it happens. Whenever it happens to me, I just force close CAM and reopen it and it works correctly. I did send the report to the devs to see if they can find why it happens or when.

11. Cam can't read the temperature of HDD

After installing the update popped up last month, the Cam can't read the HDD components temp correctly which was functioned well before. Now, it only shows -1℃ and Min 999999℃, Max 0℃ all the time. Could you please fix it?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3.6.6 FPS Overlay disappears when game starts

When i start Heroes of the Storm, the overlay pops up and is ok until i start a match. Once the match starts the overlay disappears and doesn't come back until the game is over. I use this to monitor FPS, RAM, VRAM, GPU Temp, and CPU Temps in real time while playing games. Not Just Heroes. This started after the 3.6.2 update and continues with 3.6.6. Please fix. Windows 10 and all other updates have been done. No dice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. HUE+ audio has slow update frequency (v3.6.6)

I've had this issue for a long while now. Running on the latest version of CAM as of writing this (3.6.6)

Playing any song with a tempo high enough with bass mode, the HUE+ lights don't react fast enough and it starts looking like the lights are just flashing randomly.

This issue is non-existent on my Kraken that reacts very smoothly to the music compared to my HUE+

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. IOS App logs in but displays nothing

IOS app installs ok and logs in fine. But displays nothing ?

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Eric Lam responded

Hi there, we’ll be launching a new update for the mobile app in a couple of weeks that should resolve these issues.
    Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the cooperation.   

15. "Fastest" option causes X62 lights freeze

3.6.6 - Covering Marque, setting the lighting option to "Fastest" causes the LED's to freeze and then after a short while they turn off. All other lighting speed modes work fine.

Only "Fastest" freezes on my X62

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3.6.6 Fan and pump issues

When changing a fan or pump profile, both pause out before either one takes affect. Before they take affect there is a delay where everything slows. Even if you have fans at 100% and then change the pump profile, the fans will almost stop. I'm guessing the pump profile sets once the fans ramp back up. The delay makes me loose trust in this software to monitor and respond to my system as needed. Please fix this issue. Also, make the default temp be CPU and not liquid. We look for CPU for the changes in temp more so than…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fan Speeds and setting doesn't save

It's great and all, to save settings on cloud, because you have to do it once and they are saved forever. Problem is, I would much rather have it save on my pc, since I have to do it almost every time I restart a pc now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. An error occurred on my motherboard

I use X72, but this error makes me wonder if it is X72 fault, or compatibility problem, or it is a software problem, the trouble team will help me to rule out, because this problem is troublesome, I am not the warranty, this July purchase In less than a month, I am a Taiwanese. English is not very good, sorry!

Attached to the link, this is the problem with my computer using X72, displayed in the audio LED display LAG:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJbVq0rgG_Q

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please update to the latest version (3.6.6) and let us know if this issue continues to occur in that version. Thanks.

19. On PC starts up, my motherboard continuously beeps until NZXT CAM has started up.

The beeping will continuously go on until the CAM has loaded up my settings almost as if the PC thinks that the CPU fans aren't working? I never had this issue previously even though I have my setting in BIOS to detect if the CPU fans stop, maybe somehow when CAM is booting up, it stops the fans of my Kraken X62?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. NZXT so called "software engineers" are less qualified to be software engineers than dung beetles.

I'm experiencing the following:
    1. On each reboot/start-up the CAM software needs to be manually started (click on login-in, input credentials, etc)
    2. Once it logs in, it will hang over the "Accept/Decline pop-up but no amount of clicking the Accept button will make it go away and load my settings
    3. My custom lighting settings won't load because of the pop-up issue
    4. I cannot update to the latest version because clicking on the "Update now" button does nothing, just like the "Accept/Decline" pop-up
    5. FPS overlay rarely works ( it used to work better last year with the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please download the latest version from https://camwebapp.com/download and install it from that download. I would also suggest first uninstalling the old version and restarting your computer before doing the fresh install of 3.6.6.

If you continue to have issues, also send us the logs so we can verify. Thanks.

• Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base