CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When a second user tries to open CAM, it stops working

Every time a second user opens CAM, we see a terminal window for a second, then nothing. After that, none of the users on the computer can open CAM until it is reinstalled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kraken x52 LED freeze

I bought a ΝΖΧΤ kraken x52 and they all worked perfectly and LED-Ring but after a few days I wanted to change the color in the lights and I managed to download the program of the partner. After I downloaded and changed the colors I noticed that after a while after I get into a game after a few minutes the ring stops spinning around and stops changing colors .. I can not find a solution

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WOW, I wish I would have saw this forum before I bought the First one

I saw this review : https://en.wikipedia.orghttps://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/nzxt-kraken-x72-360-cpu-cooler,5575.html, and was down with buying a Kraken X72 for my Thermaltake Tower900 build. Even though I cringed at having to finally get Win10, as I am totally one of the guys that would use Win7 up to one year past support, but that is whatever, I can adapt and move on. Having info sent about my CPU and and GPU when I'm online is fine, thats not something I guess I really care too much about..........But...Are you saying you need to log in to use this...HARDWARE...with an online service?? I just can't wrap…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cam cant do my fan preset

I got problem, my cam cant determinant my fan preset. It is telling me it is 100% complete for 5 hours. Help me please i include screenshot. https://imgur.com/a/yADYU46

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Roadrunner email not working.How to fix it?

Get roadrunner email not woking support via the customer service experts for roardrunner not working,not responding etc.Dial 1855-345-8210 toll free number for help.

https://www.askhelpme.com/blog/roadrunner-email-not-working

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change in fan configuration notification

Since the moment I assembled my PC, I started getting this notification.

"We have detected a change in your fan configuration and have reset your ANR profile"

Now, every now and than, it recognises the LED strips that came with my H500i. At this moment of time, it doesn't and I can't control them anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Coinbase customer service

Coinbase is one amongst the first well-liked on-line platforms for getting, selling, and saving digital currency. Owning over 7.4 million users, Coinbase is relied upon heavily by several burial crypto investors for the exchange and wallet services they provide. Despite the intense quality of Coinbase, the platform has historically been particularly tough to contact within the case of technical difficulties, frustrating thousands of users.

The Coinbase customer service phone number is open from 8 am to 5 pm Pacific time. It’s unlikely that we’ll see any efforts created for an additional localized resolution for various regions as it’s taken Coinbase…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CPU & GPU fan speeds not showing

CPU & GPU fan speeds not showing, running GIGABYTE P17FV7 (Intel Core i7 7700HQ @ 2.80GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M & windows 10 pro

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CAM 3.7.7 Freeze + BSOD

Hi,

I have following build:
    -Intel i5 4670k @4.0GHz (Kraken x42)
    - 4 x 4Gb GSkillz
    - MSI z87-G45 Gaming
    - Gigabyte RTX 2080 OC
    - Corsair RM750x PSU
    - NZXT H500i

I had been running my config (cpu, psu, ram, gpu, motherboard and other cpu cooler) for 6 months in my old Zalman Z11 case and had no issues (only a 'small' CPU bottleneck). I then received the Kraken x42 cooler but that didn't fit into my Zalman z11 case. So I bought a H500i case to go with the X42. That's where problems started to occur. I don't…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When launching CAM in minimode

I closed CAM in Mini mode so when it relaunched after logging back in, the terms of agreement page came up (now I don't mind it coming up at all, reminds me to read the terms of service now and again). The problem is, when it's in mini mode, the "accept" and "decline" buttons are hidden by the miniaturized window (I got past it by hitting tab a couple times to hit the buttons). Just thought you'd like to know! (and thank you for keeping the software up to date, mostly bugfree, and being attentive to our many needs)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. .NET error from launching on boot

Got the following .NET error today when CAM auto-launched after boot.

- snip -

Ok i cant post the error, its too long and when i try get it in chronological order as comments it just keeps removing my comments, super annoying support site.. (Please just make the comments ascending instead of descending)

Posted the whole error log thing here, its available for a month.
    https://pastebin.com/TU6rBxNK

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to Fix Microsoft Office not Activating Issue?

Microsoft Office is one of the popular software used by the billions of users across the world for varied office and personal work purposes. Users can access MS Office on multiple devices in a very simple manner just after installing it on their device. But users stuck into varied problems when they try to activate or install it and then look for the ways to fix these issues.

In this article, you will be learned about the step by step procedure to resolve multiple issues related to activation and others.

How to activate a Microsoft product key?

If you have…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to Solve Outlook for Mac Search Not Working problem?

Outlook is a great program for managing your emails from multiple accounts. Outlook also provides a wide range of features that can be useful for overall time management. Overall, Outlook is a great software that is suitable for business people for management of emails. But, despite being very useful, you might encounter some problems while using Outlook for Mac. A very common problem in outlook for mac search issue is its search problems. Sometimes, if you try to search for a specific email you will get “No results found” from the search result.
    How to solve Microsoft Outlook Search Function…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to Fix Google Calendar not syncing with Android/iphone device?

Multiplatform reminders are one of the most used options for the users of Android. Especially, if your work demands to organize your time and to keep track of different valuable errands. Both enterprises and personal users can find a lot of use for them.
    Google Calendar is one of the most popular solutions for the majority of users, because of its great usability and performance. However, it doesn’t seem to be the case every time. One of the repeating issues is syncing of Google Calendar on Android devices.
    Sometimes Google Calendar won’t sync at all, sometimes it stops syncing without…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cam disappears when making 2nd monitor main display.

Cam will load and show up in the taskbar, but the actual desktop window does not appear. My monitor setting is Monitor 1 (left), Monitor 2 (right). When I make monitor 2 (right) my main display, everything is fine and I keep CAM on monitor 1 (left). However, when I make monitor 1 (left) my main display, the CAM window disappears although it is still loaded.

To temporarily resolve this issue, I have to switch displays where monitor 2 (right) is main, then switch main display back to monitor 1 (left). When I do this, I have the desktop settings…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to Connect Outlook Email Technical Support – 24x7 Instant Support Access?

Do you need technical support for Microsoft Outlook Email? If yes, oulooktechnicalhelpline is a leading and emerging technical support company for Microsoft Outlook and Office 365 in the USA. We offer technical support for all Outlook related issue, be it a problem with sending or receiving email, password box keep popping up, Communication Error, Synchronization problems with Office 365 email on your phone, or Setup, configuration and recovery of lost emails and contacts in Microsoft® Outlook – we cover them all via our 24×7 online support.

We have been providing Outlook Email support for last 7 years and we are…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)