CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Dashboard -- Advanced tab for GPU and CPU not showing all the Data

Under the dashboard tab:

If you click on advanced it is not showing all the cores of my processor. I have an I7 6850K there are 6 cores and 12 processors. It is only showing 6

Also if you click advanced under GPU it is only showing 2 GPU's when I have 3 and you can't cycle thru them. If left on basic I can cycle thru the GPU's, but I liked before where I could have 3 up at one time and see all the information

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kraken x52, CAM detects it fine. Ring is lit up with random looking colours. Logo doesn't light up at all. Colours won't change.

Kraken x52 is detected fine by CAM. I can get into the lighting menu and click colours but it doesn't change on the cooler.
    The ring is lit up in random whiteish colours but the logo has never lit up.
    Checked the USB 2.0 cable is connected to the mobo and all that.

I have tried removing the USB device and rebooting. Reinstalling CAM. Changing the colours and stopping the process and restarting.

No dice. Very disappointed right now.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. why can not you log in the cam mobile app all the information was in order cam update from 12.10.2018 for the version 3.7.3+ please help wan

why can not you log in the cam mobile app all the information was in order cam update from 12.10.2018 for the version 3.7.3+ please help wan you can finally use the app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NZXT KRAKEN X52 LED OFF

hello, my kraken x52 is great, but everytime is start up my pc the led ring and logo doesnt turn on, i need to do it in the software manualy...
    everything is connected correctly and i am having it for the last 2-3 weeks ( i have had it for almost a year now)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fan lights flicker

I have 4 fans connected to the HUE. After about 20 minutes the lights of the fans start to flicker.

What could solve the issue? CAM 3.7.3

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3.72

New update still no FPS.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cam needs more options in the tuning section.

When overclocking my GPU, it can't hold my overclock as well as Asus GPU tweak or MSI Afterburner. At only 60 degrees, the gpu starts backing down. I can easily get my 1080's to 2025mhz using every other software, but struggle to maintain 1990mhz when using cam. Tuning needs more settings.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Anybody can confirm if today 17 of October still persists the problems with CAM?

I am going to use for the first time my watercooling Kraken X72 tomorrow and I would like to know if still currently exists so many problems and bugs with CAM software as I read in past months, to be ready, or if with last versions and updates, all of them are already solved

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Anybody can confirm if today 17 of October still persists the problems with CAM?

I am going to use for the first time my watercooling Kraken X72 tomorrow and I would like to know if still currently exists so many problems and bugs with CAM software as I read in past months, to be ready, or if with last versions and updates, all of them are already solved

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cannot login to ios app with my google account

Cannot login to iOS app with my google account, typed in my Gmail full email address and correct password, still says incorrect password. On my PC I use the google account login feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. CAM only shows FPS

Ingame, the CAM overlay only shows max/min/avg FPS, even though I selected all > https://imgur.com/a/pUTRapM

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

I got a Surface Pro 3 i7 8GB and the game's broforce

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. CAM reading temperatures wrong

Hello there!

I bought a Kraken X62 for my Ryzen 2700x but I'm having some issues with the CAM software reading the temps wrong. I've seen some posts here where CAM is reading the temps as too high, but my issue is the opposite, meaning the X62 isn't spinning up as it shuold be when my temps increase.

HWiNFO is currently reporting my Tdie temp as 78,6 degrees celcius, but CAM is reading it as 49 degrees.

My motherboard is a MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Johan

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Johan, the devs tell me that this issue will be fixed in the next update (3.6.7), sorry for the inconveniences.

14. Fan speed issue

I have been encountering higher CPU temps lately and I realized that the GPU temps were about the same. Then I saw one of my radiator fans weren't even spinning. I had to change the fan profiles multiple times until I finally got it to work again. I still have the problem where my temps are going up to 80 degrees. Which never happened to me until a recent update a week or two ago. I'm worried my PC will overheat. I am using an NZXT Kraken x62 rev 2 with an 8700k.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For some setups, CAM has been reporting temperatures that are different from the actual temperature. This is being addressed in the next update (3.6.7) Thank you for reporting this.

If you encounter the issue where the radiator fan stops working again, please send us the logs to verify if CAM reports anything there.

15. This will be my last NZXT product, CAM software is terrible.

Seriously, this app has never worked 100%, seems to always find a way to phone home tho... Hmmm Priorities much?

I upgrade to supposedly fix issues per suggestions and it screws up more things. Just terrible. Bout ready to yank this POS out of my system

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. log in

After running cam and signing in, the server is disconnected from the server with the message "an error occurred while trying to communicate with the server." displayed.

On the homepage, login is successful, but When running cam and sign in, the sign in fails with the error "an error current with file triggering to communicate with the server".

What should I do?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. my cam dont have the list in the left hand side

my cam dont have the list in the left hand side
    please help

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. UPDATE 3.6.2 STILL NOT DETECTING KRAKEN X42

I recently bought the kraken x42 for my PC and installed CAM software but it did not detect my installed Kraken X42.
    I read online that there was a hotfix coming today so I waited.
    Now I installed 3.6.2 and I still have the same issue.

Cant say I'm happy with my NZXT experience so far. This is just horrible. Please DO something.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good afternoon, thank you for informing us of your issue. If you would be so kind as to please send us your PC specifications, including OS, Hardware and the Logs which you can find in the following places so we can verify any logged issues:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\CAM
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs

Send them to the email maximo.castro[at]nzxt.com.

Thank you for your cooperation and time, and sorry for the inconveniences you are currently experiencing.

19. We've detected a Kraken. (however initialization was incomplete)

We've detected a Kraken. (however initialization was incomplete)

I get this error and I installed my Kraken x62 yesterday and it worked until I restarted my computer once.

Now I can't see the Liquid tab in the Cooling section anymore. I've read that there will come a hotfix today, will this hotfix fix this problem?
    and when will it come?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Replace the Dev Team for CAM. They can't get it done. .

This software is trash. Every time that I start up my PC, I'm never surprised about finding yet another issue with CAM either not recognizing computer components, my GPU, sometimes even my processor. I've attempted multiple re-installations, messing with drivers, messing with even my BIOS, and yet, CAM has never ending issues. At this point I wish NZXT was paying users to test and find the bugs in their ALPHA stage software. This is GARBAGE. NZXT get it together.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base