CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. My CAM temps shows stagnant 50 deg C

My CAM apps stuck in 50 deg C when measuring CPU temps and not responding to any change. it is DANGEROUS because my fans are also responding to this false input thus my CPU is not cooled properly. Right now i use fix setting for fans speed, but i want to know how to solve this,!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. V3.7.6 does not see my Krakken X62

I have had an X62 running fine with CAM for a month or so. Today, CAM asked if I wanted to upgrade, which I did. I now cannot control the lights on the cooler (on the CPU) and the fans speeds, and pump, do not change whatever the temperature is. I have removed the NZXT USB device, rebooted, reinstalled but to no avail. Any help appreciated.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. h500i lights cant be detected

my h500i case lights cant be seen in CAM. The Cam doesnt also show the light tab in the left panel. i reinstalled cams but still doesnt see it.. For the past few weeks, it was working just fine but now its not working anymore. i have the latest version of CAM which is 3.7.5

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fans/RGB no longer detected by CAM

Recently CAM decided after i closed it to not recognize any of my fans or rgbs that were previously there and usable i tried reinstalling but it still doesn't detect them i am using the h500i case with nzxt top and back fans with the rgb stripsthat came with the case and a AMD cpu fan

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CAM is unable to update itself to 3.7.8. Tested with a reinstall but it always fails to update itself. Looking in the log I see the problem

My Cam software wont update because it is downloading the same version. Dohhh .

2019-05-21 14:17:11 - 1 - Start software update, target:camv4new
    2019-05-21 14:17:13 - 4 - Guest has been authenticated
    2019-05-21 14:17:13 - 4 - Get software version detail, version:3.7.7, url:https://d10wf80m9r618.cloudfront.net/camv4new/camv4new_3.7700.zip
    2019-05-21 14:17:14 - 4 - Start downloading
    2019-05-21 14:17:15 - 1 - Download finished

It says version 3.7.8 is going to be installed.,,,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lighting channels are always linked

Kraken ring and logo are always linked with smart device led strips. Every change I make on one always affects the others even if the channels are deselected and/or turned off.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, I am informed by the devs that if the Custom profile has the same name in both the ring and the logo, the changes you make to one will affect the other. If you wish to have them do things independently, please give them more descriptive names such as “Breathing blue” and “Pulse red” or something along those lines. If the issue continues to happen even doing this, please let me know so we can get in touch with you to verify the logs. Thanks.

7. CAM not showing specific options for NZXT H500i

Hello,

I've bought the NZXT H500i and installed CAM on it to control everything. The first few days everything worked fine and I could control my LED Lights and let CAM create me a profile for controlling the CPU Heat and noise (don't know how this option was named again since its disappeared).

Now both of those options are just gone. I can't control my LED and have no option for CAM to create me a profile for controlling heat and noise. I didn't do anything, it just disappeared one day. I've tried to reinstall the software, delete the latest…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. CAM software v 3.7.3 GPU fan is --%

it shows my GPU fan --% .my GPU is RTX 2080

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Invisible and Unavailable CAM Adjustments

I am completely unable to access fan speeds and lighting. The tabs themselves aren't even showing up on the left side of CAM, and on a rare occasion they show up, only to never be seen again. ALSO, my fans are STUCK IN MAX SPEED. WTF. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MAKE THIS SO TERRIBLE. Sorry, I'm just really god hecking frustrated over here and it's honestly unacceptable.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hotmail Account Recovery Tutorial Guide

The password is the very significant factor for accessing the account. In order to log in properly one needs to enter the correct password as well as the proper username for accessing the account. A number of situations are there when you may get it lost in such a scenario when you have a single option to Hotmail password reset solution. There are numerous steps included in the procedure of resetting the password. With the help of the Hotmail help technical team, the user can get an easy and convenient solution within a very short period of time.

At any…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. CANNOT LOGIN USING SAME PASSWORD I'VE HAD FOREVER, RESET IT THROUGH SITE, STILL CANT LOGIN

What in the fuck is going on with this shit software and site? More new problems outta NOWHERE again. I change my password through the system because it doesn't recognise the same password I've used forever and it still REFUSES to let me login, I cannot even login on the site anymore either using the password I just changed to using the reset system.

FIX YOUR FUCKING SHIT YOU DUMB CUNTS, THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I PAID FOR THIS PRODUCT ONLY TO HAVE TO BE FORCED TO USE YOUR GARBAGE ASS SOFTWARE.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. CAM 3.3.5 Overlay not working for most games!

The overlay isn't working with most of my games which is odd because it was working just fine about 2 weeks ago. I think it might have been an update that caused it to stop working but the only game it works on at thew moment is Overwatch.

531 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    197 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Eric Lam responded

Hi there, please be sure you are on the latest version of CAM from camwebapp.com. The most current version is 3.5.3

The overlay requires DirectX Runtime to be installed.
    Please install DX Runtime and then restart your PC and see if the overlay works. The link below will take you to the download site for the installer.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Also make sure that you have tried manually enabling the overlay with the short keys (Shift + O). These shortcut keys can be changed from settings in CAM as well.

If the instructions above does not work please let us know which games the overlay is not working on.

13. I HAVE FIXED ALL CAM BUGS INSTANTLY

https://imgur.com/a/5C5bIIe

YEAH I SOLD THAT CRAP ON IBEH. NO MORE SPYWARE, LAGS, LATENCY SPIKES, BLUE SCREENS ON MY COMPUTER.
    I'VE GONE CUSTOM LOOP BABY.

even your support forum freezes my android phone so i had to switch over to my desktop to complete this post lmao.
    guys give it up. you couldn't code your way out of a paper bag even if your lives would depend on it. guys just go to the monastery and never touch a computer again.

i'm signin out. end.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. kraken M22 not detected

after update to CAM v 3.7.4 my kraken M22 just disappear and undetectable by CAM

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. led strips not working at all

The led strips on my h500i case are only showing white and i cant change them i have 3.7.7 cam installed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. HUE 2 controler and Smart Device do not coexist

Installed AER 2 fans in H500i along with HUE 2 controller. Had the new RGB fans plugged into Smart Device (to allow CAM fan speed control). However, CAM detected the HUE 2 and the new fans for RGB control but would not detect the Smart Device so no RGB control for RGB strips and no fan speed control for Aer 2 fans. Removed Smart Device and plugged RGB strips into HUE 2. Plugged fans into motherboard. Now CAM detects HUE 2 with fan RGB and LED strip RGB control. Using motherboard BIOS to control fan speed.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. CAM/HUE+ not detecting aer RGB fans but detecting kraken

So i have : kraken x62 / Hue+ / 4 Aer RGB fans and all of this is mounted in the S340 elite case.

I installed CAM and it detects the kraken and let me control it, BUT it does not detect the fans and do i can't control them.

They are spinning and the lightning works (they're all blank by default).

So the issue is that i can't control the light color and pattern on the fans, can you help me ?

I've triple checked the cable connections using different site and tutorial to be sure.

A PcMasterRace guy…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FAN stop working after time

When I turn on the computer, the coolers start working. After a certain period of time (2-30 minutes), the coolers are turned off and it is not possible to turn them on any more, just by rebooting. There is one unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) in the device manager. Install the driver on it does not work. Wiondows 10 x64. Any ideas?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. cpu

does not display psu (nzxt e850) consumption. CAM ver.3.7.5

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to Fix Outlook Search Function not working?

Sometimes whenever you make any search in Microsoft Outlook 2016, a pop-up appears in front of your screen says “No message found”. This problem occurs due to multiple reasons and you have to find those issues and then fix them immediately in order to get back to use the search feature on Microsoft Outlook 2016. One of the most common reasons behind the Outlook 2016 search not working is improper indexing if your search item is not in indexing list, then you can’t use the search function. This solution is the last article because if nothing works out then this…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base