CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. CAM Software is a Disaster - Allow Us to Bypass It

Agreed. The x52 works best once any version of CAM is uninstalled. I simply connected the fans to the mobo set to monitor CPU temp. Their speed increases properly when I use CPU-ID to bench. Those same fans (the ones that came with the x52) stay at the same speed when plugged into the x52 harness. I can only hope the pump knows when to spin faster because without CAM there's no way to control pump speed. I'd really like to connect the pump to the PUMP pinouts on the mobo. CAM is full of bugs that are never fixed.…

1,642 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    18 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Online shop with quality clothing

I'm looking for a shop with clothes that has a deliver opportunity
    Suggestions?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. lights and fans aren't being detected

CAM is not detecting my lights nor my fans for my h500i case. Therefore i am not able to control my fan speed or my lights.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cam temperature not moving

Cam is not updating temperature. Stuck at 50c. Using new Ryzen 9 3900x on a x570 motherboard.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trading platform suggestions?

Hello everyone! Just curious about trading platforms with the help of which I could learn/start trading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NBA Watch Online

In the second game of his NBA career, Zion and the New Orleans Pelicans hosted the Denver Nuggets. The 19-year-old would again start in the frontcourt alongside Derrick Favors and again, was under a minutes restriction that saw him play in four-to-six minute "bursts." In a seven-point loss, Williamson finished with 15 points on a tidy 7-for-9 shooting to go along with six rebounds in under 21 minutes of action. Despite losing by seven, New Orlans outscored Denver by 16 points while Zion was on the floor thanks to his all-over impactful performance.

The athleticism is nothing short of awe-inspiring,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ambient and CAM 4.x.x

Hi, In CAM 4.x.x (included 4.1.4, the last one) HUE 2 Ambient has several important problems:

1. It interferes with NVIDIA 3DVision and completely blocks the activation of it, or crashes games (specially BFV, BF1) at launch. I guess it could be the gaming overlay which can't be disabled, but maybe is other thing. As a gamer I can't be forced to choose among these two immersion improving techs. Specially when CAM 3.7.8 works fine with 3DVision !

2. HUE2 Ambient does not turn on when Windows starts, it reverts back to non-ambient mode, although the switch in CAM stays in Ambient:…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No fan speed detected on RTX 2080 - RPM

I am using RTX 2080 in CAM VERSION 3.7.4.
    When NVIDIA Driver 416.94 is set, GPU fan speed of CAM becomes - RPM and it can not be detected
    Please tell me how to resolve.

115 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    40 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. CAM 3.7.8 - Constant freeze/Crash

Since the last update I'm encountering a lot of freezing/crash of CAM which only can be fix with luck with a reboot - and a lot of time it's impossible to open it ever after a reboot. That's really annoying as long as it completely f*** up cooling profiles.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My kraken x72 lighting does not work

I have tried all of these troubleshooting steps multiple times.

Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/690LC/Asetek Driver/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.

Exit out of CAM, then use another mini USB cable, you can use a mini to regular external USB cable and plug it to the back of your case. (Please note if this is the issue we can provide you with a replacement cable)

Try shutting off your PC, then plug the USB cable to a different USB header on your motherboard

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. White Login Screen: Uninstalled, Cleared %AppData, 4.0, 4.1...Nope

I have an NZXT Grid V2. 3.7 works, 4+ does not.

Attempts made with no success:
    I've uninstalled v4 and v3.7, then reinstalled 4.1
    Cleared %AppData NZXT Folders
    DDU Nvidia Drivers and reinstalled

System info:Ryzen 3700x Corsair H80iv2, Asrock Taichi X570 Asus 1080 ti

Is there known conflicting software that would cause the white login screen or possibly my firewall is blocking a component needed for the screen to load properly?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Newest update 'causes' white screen bug

Newest update 'causes' white screen bug, apparently it was supposed to fix this issue but again it appears to be a case of foot being shot. My ticket got deleted or at least is no longer found and the NZXT agent tried to blame it on 'CPU' resources not being available. The chat transcript is quite something. CAM team collect your P45's on the way out. Also the data mining is shocking but at least the agent did do somehitng useful, he gave me the s3 link to the full install package, this then enabled me to download the previous…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. hey started up this morning and its not detecting nzxt kraken x62, with CAM 3.7.4. i have no control over pump speed and Fan map.

hey started up this morning and its not detecting nzxt kraken x62, with CAM 3.7.4. i have no control over pump speed and Fan map.

124 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Unable to Log in with Google

Tapping log in with google briefly brings up an empty window then closes. Does not log in and am taken back to the log in screen.

route was not found: /v1/www.letsbld.com?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. AER FANS seen as light strips

I have an H700i and using the smart device for the light strip, which dosnt work now :(

I also have a 4 AER fans as well connected to the fan splitter and the smart device

But the issue here is that the 4 fans is connected to a hue+ for lighting effects via channel 1, is being recognized as light strips instead of fans.

Ive uninstalled CAM, ive unplugged the USB cable from the hue+ - ive pretty much done everything i can come up with and what the support (via searching) tells me to do, but with no…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. centurylink net email settings

Centurylink net email settings for Outlook. Follow the step-by-step Outlook guide or use the settings overview with the imap and pop3 server email settings for Centurylink.

https://emailsfix.com/centurylink-mail/centurylink-email-server-settings-for-imap-pop3-smtp/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. NZXT CAM version 4.1.0 causes Forza Horizon 4 to crash on launch

When NZXT CAM version 4.1.0 is running in the background, it will cause Forza Horizon 4 to not load past the splash screen and crash shortly after.

In previous versions of NZXT CAM, this issue didn't exist. Disabling the in-game overlay option in CAM settings doesn't help either. Only exiting the CAM application completely allows Forza Horizon 4 to launch successfully.

This issue should be fixed ASAP.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Google Account Recovery Ensure the Recover Gmail Account

In case user have forgotten Gmail password and username or you are not getting the verification code. In case user have forgotten password he/she will be asked few question in order to confirm the identity. If user in finding difficulty then follows this carefully if more information is required then go to Google account recovery help.

What are the steps to recover Gmail?

There are various methods to recover account or set new password, even if account has been deleted , these recovery steps would help you to get the account back quite easily. Follow the steps to perform in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How To Create And Login Roadrunner Email?

Millions of people in the globe are looking forward to the top-notch emailing service for their personal and professional use. From the last few decades there have been immense webmail service providers all because of the increasing requirements of emails as they are the best means of communication in the business industries. In this blog, we are going to discuss about rr email. It is one of the top-rated webmail service proffered by Time Warner Cable service and now it is known as Spectrum Webmail. If anybody is interesting in using Roadrunner email for their business, they are advice to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base